PDA

View Full Version : My first revoltech review

jackalprime
04-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Any comments will be helpful to refine my reviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro_gOKSxlCc

jackalprime
04-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Now all i need is convoy, and starscream

pud333
04-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Nice review. Revoltech Megatron is one of the best. Actually, all the TF Revoltechs are awesome. The paint they use on the figures is fantastic, as are the sculpts. My favorite is still Optimus and Ultra Magnus.

I know you asked about the one I have, so I took a quick look online and I'm actually shocked at how much some people are asking for the convoy figure. Anywhere from 40-70 dollars. WTF? It's a great toy, possibly one of my favorites of all time, but it ain't worth that!

jackalprime
04-22-2010, 11:18 PM
I know you asked about the one I have, so I took a quick look online and I'm actually shocked at how much some people are asking for the convoy figure. Anywhere from 40-70 dollars. WTF? It's a great toy, possibly one of my favorites of all time, but it ain't worth that!

Hey thanks, yeah I know with shipping convoy is really expensive for an older revoltech. Im also looking for starscream, but hes also up there in price.

Dragon Knight
04-22-2010, 11:48 PM
You're in TO Right?

I think I remember seeing Starscream at Pacific Mall for 30$ Dunno if it's still there...

jackalprime
04-22-2010, 11:59 PM
You're in TO Right?

I think I remember seeing Starscream at Pacific Mall for 30$ Dunno if it's still there...

I paid 25 after tax for megatron. thats about as high as ill go. for 30 id rather get a voyager. Thanks for the tip though, MUCH appreciated. Ill look into it next time im there