PDA

View Full Version : Can we expect a MP Ultra Magnus with Actual Trailer?

Dark Rage
06-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Should we expect another Masterpiece Ultra Magnus with an actual transforming trailer in the future?

Since Takara sorta teased people who bought the MP-01 (Convoy) with a paper trailer, and then the same with MP-02 (Ultra Magnus).

I'm sort of deciding whether to buy a Masterpiece Ultra Magnus or still wait and hope for one with an actual trailer, although, if my hopes are wrong, I have a feeling the Ultra Magnus by itself will continue to skyrocket in value or price.

GMfan
06-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Ultra Magnus without a trailer isn't Ultra....he's just Magnus in my eyes...but if they ever did make a transforming trailer for Magnus I would be one very very VERY happy collector (especially if its as good as Mark's from Mark's Projects minus the $700 price :P).

Synch
06-08-2007, 02:43 AM
Yeah I kinda dout it unless that guy sells them the mold or whatever he uses to make it haha

Protoman
06-08-2007, 02:51 AM
I doubt it, Takara would rather use the time to develop a new MP mold completely then cast a trailer for Magnus. You can hope for someone like JustToys (who is doing the extra gun parts for MP Megatron) or even Mark's Project sells something along those lines.

Super_Megatron
06-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Ultra Magnus without a trailer isn't Ultra....he's just Magnus in my eyes.

I say the exact same thing.

Nyghtwynd
06-08-2007, 10:14 AM
If they do make Magnus + trailer i'd so get one.

QuadESL63
06-08-2007, 11:55 AM
I doubt it, Takara would rather use the time to develop a new MP mold completely then cast a trailer for Magnus.

My gut's feeling tell me they'd rather churn out the seekers using the Starscream mold than making a new mold of anything :D

jourdo
06-08-2007, 12:07 PM
If they do make Magnus + trailer i'd so get one.

Hell ya! I just didn't like the white Prime. Give him a trailer and you've got me sold.

-KG-
06-08-2007, 03:01 PM
A trailer would be really cool. You think they would make it transform like G1 Magnus? That would be cool, but would make one massive heavy robot!

GMfan
06-08-2007, 05:33 PM
I say the exact same thing.

Should I worry when I start to think like Colin? :P

Code of Honor
06-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Should I worry when I start to think like Colin? :P Yes... yes you should. As for the topic, I just call my MP02, Magnus. I would like to have a trailer for him, But I don't wanna think of how much that would cost.

Dark Rage
06-09-2007, 12:48 AM
Yes... yes you should. As for the topic, I just call my MP02, Magnus. I would like to have a trailer for him, But I don't wanna think of how much that would cost.

Either the same price or more as the MP-04?

Probably more though, since an actual transforming trailer would obviously have more materials and work (designing) involved. I'd definitely pay for it though. Although It'd be hard if the robot mode actually had articulation, unlike the Classic G1 Ultra Magnus. Then again, they can make some changes, like most of the Masterpieces have been, like Starscream, Megatron, and even Optimus, it doesn't _have_ to be absolutely accurate to the G1 designs.