PDA

View Full Version : Animated Stunticon Wildrider

Dischord
03-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Wildrider comes from the same protoform type as Bumblebee, and both have that same passion for speed. While Bumblebee might be irresponsible at times, maybe even reckless, Wildrider is outright dangerous. He loves nothing more than crashing into things, and knocking things off the road.

Obviously, no one would issue Wildrider with the authority to use a siren and flashing lights. So, he called up a black market connection, a shifty character called Swindle. Extortionate price, but worth every credit. Others just get out of the way, clearing the road, or making themselves sitting petroducks for a great impact.

Despite his recklessness, Wildrider continues to elude Cybertronian authorities. His luck has to run out sometime. Recently, he's heard about this planet full of squishies--that'd be far away from the Cybertronian authorities. And these squishies drive vehicles: hard on the outside, soft on the inside. Oh what satisfying targets on his road of destruction.

Robimus
03-31-2010, 09:58 AM
I like the color a lot. Great job!

Stapler
03-31-2010, 10:34 AM
I wasn't too keen on the mold choice you used at first, but the bio you wrote up for him sold me. Great stuff! :)

Ultra Maverick
03-31-2010, 10:49 AM
Good looking colours and nice bio!

chans formers
03-31-2010, 10:35 PM
again,nice colors!!never seen this character in this mold till now!!
if i may,a little comment,
have you thought of adding a bit of silver onto his hood?
i think if you then there would be no question at all who this bot is.(almost like how deadend,and only deadend has the single yellow/gold stripe)

Dischord
04-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the interest and responses.

I have this strange obsession with matching team-mates colour schemes more closely to each other if they are divergent. Thus I am reluctant to add a colour to one that I can't find a reason to add to another. No doubt the silver hood is a good idea. I'll have to try to find an application on another of the team.

racerguy76
04-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Another tasty touch!