PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Energon weapons for Inferno

Malwave
03-13-2010, 10:39 PM
hey gang, Malwave here. I need your help with my portion of the Sick Kids Charity Project. I was picked to make Inferno, and my design drew on not only the G1 version, but his Energon counterpart as well.

If you're confused, my idea is that in robot mode, the ladder can become a huge cannon.

My problem; the ladder I ended up getting does fit Voyager Bulkhead....but it's too thin.

Now, my preference would be either a spare weapon from Energon Inferno himself OR Downshift's double-barreled weapon, but any donations are welcome.

One note; if it is a missile launcher that you donate, I would like it to work and have its missile (for obvious reasons xD)

anyways guys, I'll post up some pics of the ladder to give you an idea of its size, and I thanks each and every one of you ahead of time for aiding me with this ^^

- Malwave

CyberMnky
03-14-2010, 12:47 AM
I've got a bunch of missle launcher type things, I'll take a pic and send you and you can have whatever draws your fancy

Malwave
03-14-2010, 01:25 AM
I've got a bunch of missle launcher type things, I'll take a pic and send you and you can have whatever draws your fancy

awesome man; thank you :3

lol emailed em to todd_hakusho@hotmail.com XD