PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want an Alternators Tracks? Vancouver, BC

darthrage
06-02-2007, 02:26 PM
I just bought an Alternators Tracks and TRU today $32.99 + GST and PST = $37.27 CAD

And I just realized that I already have him in a 7 piece Alternator lot that I bought on eBay.

If anyone wants to pay me cost for it in the Vancouver area, I'll be willing to do that. Or cost plus shipping if you're located regionally.

Otherwise I'm just gonna refund him at TRU in a few days. Let me know, for those are having a hard time finding him. I dunno how rare or common he is.

C_Shewins
06-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Some people said they found it at "Winners" for 20 dollars. I don't know where is Winners, so maybe you better refund it. You got this one from Richmond's Toy's R Us right?

nuropa
06-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Winners is a discount store with a toys section, I never seen any Transformers there. As for locations, there is one in the Richmond Lansdowne mall where TRU is, one in Metrotown, one in Vancouver downtown above Futureshop.

prowl 4 mvp
06-02-2007, 04:55 PM
My local Winners has tons of TF, including Nemisis Prime and stuff. I kill time there when my girl is looking for clothes.

Autovolt 127
06-05-2007, 06:11 AM
My local Winners has tons of TF, including Nemisis Prime and stuff. I kill time there when my girl is looking for clothes.

Note to self,Go to Winners!

darthrage
06-05-2007, 06:13 AM
Some people said they found it at "Winners" for 20 dollars. I don't know where is Winners, so maybe you better refund it. You got this one from Richmond's Toy's R Us right?

I'm definitely refunding it then and I'm also visiting Winners. Thanks for the headsup!

Incepticon
06-05-2007, 06:19 AM
Damn dude, go pick me up that Nemesis Prime and I'll gladly pay ya full price + shipping for it :) Seriously.