PDA

View Full Version : Transformers War for Cybertron Gameplay Trailer!

Super_Megatron
02-26-2010, 03:40 AM
Transformers War for Cybertron Gameplay Trailer! (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/video-games-17/transformers-war-for-cybertron-gameplay-trailer-169230/)

Category: Video Games

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

MrCHEESEMANn
02-26-2010, 06:51 AM
<fingers crossed>

looks promising! I'd be more at ease if we saw more IN game footage tho...

StarwarsTF
02-26-2010, 08:37 AM
Fantastic! :p

down_shift
02-26-2010, 08:38 AM
Lookin' good so far. Seems very dark, which I'm not sure is a good or a bad thing. color wise, not story wise that is.

Who do you think the big glowing dude was?

Ultra Maverick
02-26-2010, 09:50 AM
dear god this looks fantastic.

i really really hope that you can play as Omega Supreme sometime during the game and that he's not just a boss battle

TMIIWonkoNemises
02-26-2010, 10:32 AM
I actually watched the trailer the first time in mute,just so I won’t get distracted by the music and voice work.Well,after seeing it,I can’t seem to feel the hype you guys are getting,clearly because since War for Cybertron is using the Gears of War engine,it would feel like a war game,which I’m mostly a watcher,not a player of those games.

Okay,so the trailer with sound.lol,as I assume that I was going to have some different opinion on this.So it seems that Cullen may reprise as Prime....hmmm. Anyway, the graphics seem alright,not as great as I hope to be.Gameplay wise it looks good so far...any chance that you can convert to first-person instead of third?Story wise....hmmm....get me back on that.

chans formers
02-26-2010, 10:51 AM
omfg!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
this game is gonna rock!!! i get a kind of updated "ps2 armada" vibe from it,but it's a good vibe!!! i wonder who the unfortunate bot is that got ripped in half by omega??or who the giant black arachnia looking boss is??sooooo can't wait for this!!!!!

Mumps
02-26-2010, 11:12 AM
Is there a youtube version of this trailer? My work's filter blocks GameTrailers, but not Youtube O_o
Similarly, it blocks TFW2005, but NOT Cybertron.ca
Weirdness

Prowl_2009
02-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Fantastic! :D Can't Wait! :D

JaySmith
02-26-2010, 02:56 PM
I sincerely hope this doesn't have timed game play like the Revenge of the Fallen game had, otherwise this will once again be a huge waste of my money. lol

GMfan
02-26-2010, 03:44 PM
RotF wasn't really timed...the first game was. RotF had a timer but that was mostly for the medals in game, you could take as long as you wanted with each level thought from what I remember.

BadJeff
02-26-2010, 05:14 PM
That game looks bad ass.

Mighty_Galvatron
02-26-2010, 06:31 PM
That. Looked. Good.

I really hope for more actual in-game footage though. What little it had looked promising. This could possibly be a better game than ps2's Armada - which will be tough to accomplish in my opinion.

Loved the actual in-game battles I saw - Soundwave was badass. Omega is clearly in it, but what is going on like are Autobots fighting him like a boss? Or is he fought as a boss when you play the Decepticon road? Hmm.

The shot with Prime's axe, I hope that is an in-game move and not part of a silly video.

I said it when Final Fantasy 7 came out, and I will say it again: "If I want to watch a movie, I will go and watch a movie. I don't want to sit down to play a game, and be forced to watch movie."

racerguy76
02-27-2010, 12:07 AM
Agreed, the gameplay shots were fleeting. It still looked pretty. I can't understand why robots smashing stuff makes me gidddy.