PDA

View Full Version : PowerCore Transformers Images Toy Fair 2010

Super_Megatron
02-13-2010, 07:00 PM
PowerCore Transformers Images Toy Fair 2010 (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/toy-fair-38/powercore-transformers-images-toy-fair-2010-169161/)

Category: Toy Fair

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Cheers Ian
02-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Well it looks like I'm going to be saving a WHOLE bunch of cash this year.

Not my cup of Tea.

I am looking forward to this "Generations" line though.

Cheers!
-Ian

Stapler
02-13-2010, 07:32 PM
I have a feeling that I'm going to end up buying every one of these things.

Ultra Maverick
02-13-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm liking the look of all of this, but after looking at the pictures it looks like the individual combaticons and arialbots doesn't have a bot mode, just the leaders of the teams.

that being said, I will still probably pick these up when I see them

Matrix_Holder
02-13-2010, 09:55 PM
I was looking at the pics, they look great but is bruticus miss transformed or does he not have any knees? I am buying them all anyways, I like how all of the scouts can use the drone appendages too for a vast assortment of gestalts or powered up formers. those targetmasters look pretty articulated for figures that small. Do they have pegs to fit into other bots hands?

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
02-13-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm liking the look of all of this, but after looking at the pictures it looks like the individual combaticons and arialbots doesn't have a bot mode, just the leaders of the teams.

that being said, I will still probably pick these up when I see them
Yeah, looks like Hasbro and Takara still aren't able to build a combiner up to Gobot standards. Still, a Scout/Legend pack will likely be pretty cheap, and they do look good combined.

Matrix_Holder
02-13-2010, 10:21 PM
,... and they do look good combined.

And that's all that really matters anyways right...since that is how the majority of us will display them, unless you have multiple sets, lots of room to display them and a supportive wife/husband that lets you do it, lol.

Nocturn
02-13-2010, 10:22 PM
And, given the size, we couldn't really hope for much more. Either limbs that look like limbs and are kibble free, limbs with kibble, or no kibble or defined shape.

Still, the Combiners from BW and RID did it better.

keanu577
02-13-2010, 10:57 PM
I NEED MORE SPACE!!! I'm getting like nearly all of these stuff!!!! MY PARENT'S ARE GONNA KILL ME!!! Oh well. It's my hobby.

Matrix_Holder
02-14-2010, 12:05 AM
I was looking at the pics, they look great but is bruticus miss transformed or does he not have any knees? I am buying them all anyways, I like how all of the scouts can use the drone appendages too for a vast assortment of gestalts or powered up formers. those targetmasters look pretty articulated for figures that small. Do they have pegs to fit into other bots hands?

found an image of the bombshock (bruticus) transformed correctly with knee articulation. I have to get these guys, fall of 2010....that means we're not going to see these until christmas or in the new year 2011....ugh!!!!!

Dragon Knight
02-14-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm really liking the look of power core the more I see and hear of it...needless to say i'm highly anticipating these guys.

onecoin
02-14-2010, 12:25 AM
I'm not impressed.

rhinoxmaximal
02-14-2010, 12:35 AM
This line intrigues me. Just wish they all have individual bot modes.

Matrix_Holder
02-14-2010, 01:19 AM
I hope they release extra limb sets. so far I have seen 4 sets of combiners, wave 1 and 2. they should sell sets of 4 like they used to do with the micromasters back in the day, those would be a definite buy for me.

Matrix_Holder
02-14-2010, 04:21 AM
I did a little photoshopping and came up with this mock-up of sledge in combined mode. I had to do some guess work when it came to his leg connections but I think it looks ok.

Mighty_Galvatron
02-14-2010, 06:43 AM
This year's spending is going to be Hard Core. I need a second job.

Mighty_Galvatron
02-14-2010, 06:48 AM
I NEED MORE SPACE!!! I'm getting like nearly all of these stuff!!!! MY PARENT'S ARE GONNA KILL ME!!! Oh well. It's my hobby.

Stick it to them. Be like, "this is how it is, this is a lifestyle."

found an image of the bombshock (bruticus) transformed correctly with knee articulation. I have to get these guys, fall of 2010....that means we're not going to see these until christmas or in the new year 2011....ugh!!!!!

He looks awesome.