PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Collector's Club Member's Only Toyfair 2010 gallery

Super_Megatron
02-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Transformers Collector's Club Member's Only Toyfair 2010 gallery (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/transformers-collectors-club-members-only-toyfair-2010-gallery-169157/)

Category: Conventions

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Supernova
02-13-2010, 03:06 PM
One word:

Thrust!!!!

:D

JaySmith
02-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Thrust, Drift, Seaspray, Human Alliance Jazz, Masterpiece Grimlock (to bad it's only a TRU US exclusive as of right now however :() Land Leader Class Optimus Prime and Starscream will ALL bought upon first sight.

I am however now laughing at those individuals whom spent mad coin on the Botcon or even Henkei Thurst.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
02-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Woo! We're getting a Model-T Transformer!

But why's it red? I thought that Model-Ts came in any colour as long as it's black.

Maybe this Knock-Out redeco will actually look good. A man can dream, can't he? (They're certainly getting their money's worth out of that mould.)

Disappointed that the new Activators are going to be movie figures. Was hoping for a G1-style Megatron to put up against my THS-02 Prime.

Oreobot
02-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Yay for Human Alliance Jazz and Drift! :D Both figures look great. It's just too bad that the headlights are on Jazz's shoulders instead of his wrists and his grill and fog lights are upside down. I don't remember seeing that in the movie.

Nocturn
02-13-2010, 05:35 PM
So the five-packs ARE 1 robot + power armor

Still awesome, as it much of this news.

Here's hoping HA Jazz looks more like the movie.

Robimus
02-13-2010, 06:07 PM
Human Alliance Jazz! I'll have to get that one.:)

Thrust too!

Nocturn
02-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Well, I saw pics on another site.

HOLY
HELL

These new tf's make 2010 the best year in a long time. Darkmount/Straxus in particular wets my palate.

HA jazz has... okay proportions. still not likely to buy it.

Prowl_2009
02-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Woo-Hoo! MP Grimlock!!! US Toys R Us Exclusive or not, that sucker is mine!!! :D

Matrix_Holder
02-13-2010, 06:57 PM
I can't see hasbro not releasing MP grimlock up here. he is such a fan favourite I don't see him not coming up here....want it soooo much, never seen on up close, is he cartoon scale accurate to t he classic/universe figures (ie prime and deluxes)?

JaySmith
02-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Woo! We're getting a Model-T Transformer!

But why's it red? I thought that Model-Ts came in any colour as long as it's black.

Where are you seeing this exactly? As the only Hot Rod like Transformer that I'm seeing isn't a Ford Model T.

I also just noticed:

"Blaster with Steeljaw, Rewind and Ramhorn will be an exclusive for San Diego Comic Con 2010."

Sweet mother of pearl I need to start saving my pennies ASAP, as this year is going to KILL me. lol

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
02-13-2010, 07:08 PM
I don't have a TCC membership so I was just going by the descriptions, in which Hubcap was described as a Model-T. Judging by the pictures posted in other threads, he's actually a 1940s sedan, which is still awesome.

TheLogicalProwl
02-13-2010, 07:37 PM
1) Love, love, LOVE these new figures. And I thank God I didn't blow cash on getting Henkei Thrust!

2) Love the War for Cybertron figures, BB looks awesome, can't wait.

3) Feels like an idiot for buying ROTF Superion, that new one looks much better, and the new Bruticus is a decent G1 homage.

4)MP Grimlock better be available here in TRU.

5) major thumbs up to Hasbro for all of this, even though we really REALLY don't need two more Leader Primes.

Stapler
02-13-2010, 07:54 PM
I can't wait for this new Generations line since it seems to be the spiritual successor of Universe. Straxus, Drift, Thrust and Seaspray will be bought on sight. But it looks like I'll have to ask my sister if she could keep an eye out for MP Grimlock for me.

brr-icy
02-13-2010, 08:40 PM
3) Feels relieved for buying ROTF Superion, that new one looks like crap and doesn't transform into 5 bots, and the new Bruticus is another megazord homage.

fixed lol, just kidding, but those two are easy passes