PDA

View Full Version : Automorphing Power Core Combiners And More In Transformers 2010 Press Release

Super_Megatron
02-13-2010, 01:50 AM
Automorphing Power Core Combiners And More In Transformers 2010 Press Release (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/automorphing-power-core-combiners-and-more-in-transformers-2010-press-release-169155/)

Category: Transformers Movie Toys & Products

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Richter
02-13-2010, 02:55 AM
By collecting three stickers included in specially marked TRANSFORMERS products, kids and fans can join the N.E.S.T. GLOBAL ALLIANCE and mail away for a special edition RAVAGE figure not available anywhere else.

Does this sound to anyone like our 'exclusive' ravage will be different than this one?

GMfan
02-13-2010, 03:32 AM
Does this sound to anyone like our 'exclusive' ravage will be different than this one?

It won't be

Foxw
02-13-2010, 06:34 AM
Yeah, no slight against them, but every time hasbro PR's a us exclusive specially mail away they make it sound like the world ends at the US border. *shrug*

But the info on the new PCC definitely is making me eager to see what their like.

Ultra Maverick
02-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Seeing the previously released pictures of the power core combiners I would not have guessed that they were scouts.

I'm still very much looking forward to this line-up

Bruticus82
02-13-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about the "automorphing limbs" on the power core combiners...

It kind of seems to take half the "fun" out of the toy. Kind of seems like they're dumbing the toys down in a way.

Team Jetfire
02-13-2010, 12:15 PM
It is strange that they are using both legends and Mini-con size classes. I always thought the legeds were scalled down versions on larger characters.

• TRANSFORMERS POWER CORE COMBINERS 2-Pack
(Approximate retail price: $9.99; Ages 5 & up; Available: Fall 2010)
The TRANSFORMERS POWER CORE COMBINERS 2-Pack includes one SCOUT scale TRANSFORMERS figure and one MINI-CON scale figure. The SCOUT scale figure features a ‘robot’ mode and a ‘vehicle’ mode. The MINI-CON scale figure has four modes: ‘robot’ mode, robot weapon, vehicle weapon and Power-up Armor for combining with the central SCOUT scale figure in both robot and vehicle mode. 2-Pack figures are interchangeable with 5-Pack figures.

• TRANSFORMERS POWER CORE COMBINERS 5-Pack
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages 5 & up; Available: Fall 2010)
The TRANSFORMERS POWER CORE COMBINERS 5-Pack features teams of TRANSFORMERS characters that can combine together to form one large TRANSFORMERS figure. Each team consists of one SCOUT scale figure and four LEGENDS scale vehicles. The SCOUT scale figure features one ‘vehicle’ mode and two ‘robot’ modes and each of the LEGENDS scale vehicles can plug into the specially marked ports on the central SCOUT scale figure to instantaneously convert into an arm or leg using auto-conversion technology. All figures can be swapped out with one another to form multiple different combinations and new figures. 5-Pack figures are interchangeable with 2-Pack figures.

So the two pack comes with A mini-con and the 5 pack comes with legends figures...hmmm, what could it mean?

Nocturn
02-13-2010, 12:17 PM
It means Voltron combiners.

GMfan
02-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Activate interlock
Dynatherms connected
Infracells up
Mega thrusters are go
Combine Aerialbot Force!!!!

brr-icy
02-13-2010, 12:53 PM
yay, not completely going to judge them without confirmation, but if it is what i think it is, this line is going to be an easy pass. and that sucks since i was psyched for the combiner aspect

jacobot
02-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Any storyline/fiction coming for this?
Maybe NEST like shorts?

TFA, NEST, PCC, WfC and new TF:Prime all before TF3
That's a lot of diver$e product lines to choose from :rolleyes: