PDA

View Full Version : Something that I want to buy from BC sellers.

C_Shewins
05-31-2007, 12:57 PM
I am considering to collect all the bigger transformers out there since I got most of the bigger ones from Japan. I know the shipping is going to be expensive. So does anyone in BC have Armanda Unicron, and Supreme Starscream that they want to sell? I especially want MISB. Pm me with your price if you have them for selling. Thanx.

Synch
05-31-2007, 02:35 PM
star scream can still be found at TRU and most other stores as well like zellers I have not seen a unicron in a while though I don't think...

zuffyprime
05-31-2007, 04:16 PM
I may have an Armada Unicron, do you need the orange or Black one?

I also have Japanese/Europe Exclusive Overlord,
and Deathsauras.

Let me know what you are interested in, thanks,

Aernaroth
06-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Check Winners for Supreme Starscream too. I recall seeing him there a ways back.

C_Shewins
06-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Sorry guys. I am looking for British Columbia sellers. I don't want to pay shipping, I know it is going to be very expensive. What is Winners? A toy store?

RedOktobre
06-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Sorry guys. I am looking for British Columbia sellers. I don't want to pay shipping, I know it is going to be very expensive. What is Winners? A toy store?

Winners is a major discount clothing and household goods retail chain. They also sell a small selection of toys as well.

They specifically buy "left over" and/or "out of season" stock from major department stores, specialty shops, and other major retail clothing chains. Then, they re-sell these items at discounted prices.

Although prices are quite low, the selection is extremely limited. They often do NOT have all the sizes (for example, they may be missing all the "small" sizes for a particular T-Shirt).

In summary, it is very difficult shop for something specific at Winners. Most people usually drop by for a quick "look see" and leave when they don't find anything of interest.

C_Shewins
06-08-2007, 09:35 PM
If anyone has an Omega Prime for sale with box, pls also pm me with price, condition, etc. Thanks.

faiyu
06-09-2007, 04:38 PM
PM you

C_Shewins
06-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Thank you to faiyu I got both figures. Not brand new, but figures are mint as new.

If anyone selling Omega Prime, feel free to pm me with your offer. Some guy changed his mind after telling me he wants to sell it. So let me know. Thanks.

megatron88
06-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Hello,

I noticed that you are still wanting to buy Omega Prime! :) I have him and here is the condition:
Optimus Prime has been opened and transformed a few times (still in excellent shape) I still have the box for him as well! With Ultra Magnus, he is MISB! I don't know how much to sell them for so please give me an offer! Thanks!