PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS FOR KINGDOM HEARTS FANS!

keanu577
02-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Birth By Sleep is coming out JUNE 1st! YAY!:D You psyched? I AM! But I need to fix my PSP's screen...:(

Scrapper6
02-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Birth By Sleep is coming out JUNE 1st! YAY!:D You psyched? I AM! But I need to fix my PSP's screen...:(

I need a PSP. :( Like right now, I saw Wal-Mart had the Mega Man Powered Up game for 14$. :mad: Why do I have to be poor. Hell I don't even have money for Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold.

If I traded in my Gamecube think I'd get at least 60$ for it at EB Games???

Ultra Maverick
02-12-2010, 01:40 PM
I doubt it man,
My freind traded hers in like two years ago and they gave her $9 for it.
I think the fact that the wii plays gamecube games as well really bites into the trade-in cost

Scrapper6
02-12-2010, 02:30 PM
I doubt it man,
My freind traded hers in like two years ago and they gave her $9 for it.
I think the fact that the wii plays gamecube games as well really bites into the trade-in cost

OOOOOOOOOOOOOK, Do Not Take Gamecube to EB Games for trade-in. Check. Guess I'll just have to keep pestering my parents for the Pokemon games and hope that a paying job can be found before the PSP KH game comes out.

Icetron
02-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Gonna buy, don't know if I'll play it though. :p

lifedragon99
02-17-2010, 12:16 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOK, Do Not Take Gamecube to EB Games for trade-in. Check. Guess I'll just have to keep pestering my parents for the Pokemon games and hope that a paying job can be found before the PSP KH game comes out.

yeah unless the game/console just came out its is a very bad idea to sell to EB you usually get like $5-10. I was gonna sell my GBA SP to them they would only give $15 instead i gave it to my little brother and my mum gave me $20