PDA

View Full Version : Alternity Starscream and Skywarp, Device Label Cheeta and Broadcast, and More Announc

Super_Megatron
01-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Alternity Starscream and Skywarp, Device Label Cheeta and Broadcast, and More Announced (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/other-news-20/alternity-starscream-and-skywarp-device-label-cheeta-and-broadcast-and-more-announced-169000/)

Category: Other News

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

hugh_da_man
01-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Starscream as a car????

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=4489&d=1263495255

JSon
01-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Starscream would have to pretty terrible for me to not get him. I'm looking forward to seeing our first images.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
01-14-2010, 03:26 PM
Great, the one Transformer who hasn't been given a wildly inappropriate altmode gets a car toy. Great job, Takara. I'd probably have paid $60 for a nice, die-cast transforming jet but I'm not nearly attached enough to the Seekers' colour schemes and headsulpts to get a figure that has no other resemblance to the character it's supposed to represent. At least Optimus had wheels.

Pascal
01-14-2010, 04:26 PM
Fuck jets, Starscream as a car is awesome! I bet it will still have jet-like wings made from car parts in robot mode.

GMfan
01-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Or maybe he'll transform into a flying car like Tracks :D

FreedomGundam
01-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Will get the Alternities for sure. Who's going to be the black version of the Starscream Alternity? Hell, who's going to be the black Alternity BB-CJ, assuming they follow the same trend as Prime/Megatron?

Device Label Blaster being back on track is definitely good news, and I'm definitely curious about the Buzz Lightyear TF. I was pleasantly surprised with my Mickey (B&W version), will get the Donald B&W version, and will only get a B&W version of Buzz, though I would find it not as "fitting" (seeing as how Mickey and Donald started out in the B&W era of film-making, whereas Buzz obviously did not).

Aernaroth
01-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Or maybe he'll transform into a flying car like Tracks :D

Or Overdrive.

Nocturn
01-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Mmm... Alternity

Sureshot22
01-14-2010, 07:28 PM
you do know all of the alternity line is cars. or from what ive read anyhow.

Nocturn
01-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Yes.... we know... :confused:

blitz
01-15-2010, 04:42 AM
*snip*
Device Label Blaster being back on track is definitely good news, and I'm definitely curious about the Buzz Lightyear TF. I was pleasantly surprised with my Mickey (B&W version), will get the Donald B&W version, and will only get a B&W version of Buzz, though I would find it not as "fitting" (seeing as how Mickey and Donald started out in the B&W era of film-making, whereas Buzz obviously did not).I'm still trying to decide if I should get the coloured or b/w versions since I'm trying to cut back on some Tfs and not get all the versions (heck even I've warmed up to the Halloween Mickey but not to Donald yet even though I'll end up getting him). I'll probably end up getting all coloured since Buzz is gonna be coloured.

Magnus
01-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Fuck jets, Starscream as a car is awesome! I bet it will still have jet-like wings made from car parts in robot mode.

Dude, that would be sweet!! I'm gonna wait for Thundercracker though, not attached to Starscream and Skywarp all that much.

Team Jetfire
01-15-2010, 12:42 PM
I wish these Alternity figures were less pricy, I do like the idea of all the figures being cars though.

And while I love the idea of a Buzz Lightyear Transformer, it seems strange that they would just jump to Buzz from Mickey and Donald. It almost seems too current...

GMfan
01-15-2010, 12:47 PM
Look at when Toy Story came out....I think that's the first time I felt old was when the 10th anniversary DVD came out...itsbeens 10 years?!?!

Team Jetfire
01-15-2010, 12:58 PM
It has also been more then 10 years since Star Wars EP1 came out...now that made me feel old.

jourdo
01-15-2010, 01:22 PM
Dude, that would be sweet!! I'm gonna wait for Thundercracker though, not attached to Starscream and Skywarp all that much.

You know that he will come out sooner or later. I might have to bite on these guys depending what they look like.

blitz
01-16-2010, 12:59 AM
*snip*
And while I love the idea of a Buzz Lightyear Transformer, it seems strange that they would just jump to Buzz from Mickey and Donald. It almost seems too current...I think they timed it to the release of Toy Story 3 this year.

Look at when Toy Story came out....I think that's the first time I felt old was when the 10th anniversary DVD came out...itsbeens 10 years?!?!I think its 15 years now and I look forward to TS3!

Nocturn
01-16-2010, 01:21 AM
I think they timed it to the release of Toy Story 3 this year.

I think its 15 years now and I look forward to TS3!

I was 2 and a half years old at it's release.

How does this make you feel, everyone.

cheetorBWORG
01-17-2010, 01:48 AM
Great, the one Transformer who hasn't been given a wildly inappropriate altmode gets a car toy. Great job, Takara. I'd probably have paid $60 for a nice, die-cast transforming jet but I'm not nearly attached enough to the Seekers' colour schemes and headsulpts to get a figure that has no other resemblance to the character it's supposed to represent. At least Optimus had wheels.
Oh, don't be a stick in the mud. It's called Alternity for a reason. Alternate forms?

Richter
01-17-2010, 05:53 AM
Will get the Alternities for sure. Who's going to be the black version of the Starscream Alternity? Hell, who's going to be the black Alternity BB-CJ, assuming they follow the same trend as Prime/Megatron?

'Black Starscream'

and 'Neucleon Quest Bumble'

heheh I can't wait to see the black swift mold. The black repaints are my favourite in this line so far. I can't wait to have a whole bunch of black cars all lined up!