PDA

View Full Version : WTB 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime

jjwankenobi
11-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Good things come to those who wait, right?

Wrong.

I waited until my birthday (November 30th) to pick up a 25th Anniversary OP and now he's nowhere to be found in my area :confused:. He was warming shelves 2 weeks ago even after the price dropped to $29.99 !!!

One more location is being scoped out for me (thanks Darth) but like they say in Star Wars, "Ive got a bad feeling..."

So if you have an extra OP lying around PM me and name your price. I'd prefer sealed/complete but I'm also not picky about the condition of the packaging or if he's been taken out and displayed. I'm also not looking to take it up the yazoo price-wise either...I can go to eBay for that ;).

Alternatively, if you spot him at your local TRU let me know and we can also work something out.

Thanks for looking, and here's a redundant pic for reference:

justprime
11-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Just a thought,... look for the U.S. version it comes with a fold over cover, (nice pic of Prime on front) comicis on the underside and also the first three episoids of TF on DVD.

jjwankenobi
11-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Just a thought,... look for the U.S. version it comes with a fold over cover, (nice pic of Prime on front) comicis on the underside and also the first three episoids of TF on DVD.

That version also tends to be a little more $$$.

Plus the DVD is redundant to me since I already have those episodes through my Rhino box sets.

I'm really just interested in the toy and (sorta) the comic.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Foxw
11-30-2009, 08:28 PM
IF you'd like JJwan, I can check uptown here, our TRU last week had like 30 still warming.

You willing to recoup price + shipping i'd gladly help another fan

jjwankenobi
11-30-2009, 09:01 PM
You rawk, Foxw. I've PM'd you.