PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a couple Animated Activators

jourdo
11-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Yes, I'm slow on this... but my little guy likes them because he can actually transform them himself.

I'd like to finish off the Autobots for him (he doesn't like the bad guys).

I need Bulkhead and Prowl to finish the core cast (the original Grimlock would be nice, but not as important as the other two).

Ideally I'd like to get them still in package (as I'm planning these for Christmas gifts), but loose would be fine too if they are in good condition.

Let me know if you have any to spare (or if any of you local guys have seen any of the old ones still on the shelves).

Thanks!

chans formers
11-27-2009, 03:10 PM
hate to break it to you good sir,but i don't think there ever was a "activators" prowl.there was a legends class one though.let me check my "extras" room for you,i may have an extra activators bulkhead for yuh:)

jourdo
11-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Crap, that must what I was thinking about (Legends Prowl)... I just remembered seeing a small Prowl in the stores and never paid that much attention to it.

I'll take the Bulkhead if you've got one.

CyberMnky
11-27-2009, 05:07 PM
I've got an Activators Grimlock and Legends Prowl you can have - they're loose but in good condition.

jourdo
11-27-2009, 06:03 PM
I've got an Activators Grimlock and Legends Prowl you can have - they're loose but in good condition.

I would definitely take them off your hands. I can just tell him Santa thought they were so cool he had to play with them himself.