PDA

View Full Version : Dark_Rage's FS/FT/LF Thread

Dark Rage
05-22-2007, 08:11 PM
Primarily looking to trade for Alternators/Binaltechs.

For Sale/Trade:
Transformers
Classics Soundwave (TRU Exclusive) - Only displayed, Has everything, other than the plastic bag for the instructions/stickers. Stickers unapplied.

Beast Machines Ultra Class Jetfire MISB - Not sure how much it's worth.

Titanium War Within Optimus Prime $20 - mint condition, with gun and instructions

Cybertron Voyager Soundwave $40 - MISB, just a mild dent in the bubble of the box window. Otherwise, pristine condition.

Cybertron Nemesis Breaker $20 - Complete with instructions and accessory (whip). Excellent condition, perfect to power up with your Galvatron!

Other
Timberland boots $100 - Beige colour with a grey sole. Size 11.5. Fits like a 12.5-13.
Nintendo DS Lite (White) - Used, comes with a spare touchpad pen, AC adapter, and Final Fantasy III (No box)

Looking For: Either MISB or as close to it as possible
Alternators - MISB Preferable
Wheeljack, Decepticharge, Swerve, or Any Alternators in general.

Binaltechs - MISB Preferable
Silverstreak, Meister (White), Wheeljack, Skids, Smokescreen (GTs), BTA Sunstreaker, Rodimus

MISC:
BWN Big Convoy
Takara Grand Convoy
Takara Ultra Magnus Reissue

Synch
05-22-2007, 08:47 PM
I maybe able to help you out with classic megs & starscream at cost... lmk I can't beilve you can't find them near you though
!

Dark Rage
05-22-2007, 09:27 PM
I maybe able to help you out with classic megs & starscream at cost... lmk I can't beilve you can't find them near you though
!

Seriously, I can't find any store within transportation range ever having them instock.

Thanks for the offer, I just don't want to pay for excessive shipping or prices from online retailers.

Dark Rage
06-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Bumpity bump, Blackout price lowered, items added.

Aernaroth
06-09-2007, 12:51 AM
I might be able to get you a skids. A small toy store I know close by has one.

Send me a pm if you're interested.

Dark Rage
07-07-2007, 12:47 AM
Bump

Dark Rage
07-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Bumpity Bump!

convoy676
07-20-2007, 06:07 PM
how much for the ds? any problems?