PDA

View Full Version : Shepp

Tech Spec
05-17-2007, 06:19 PM
Awesome transaction all around, a pleasure to deal with. :cool:

TRAINSFORMER
05-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Great guy to deal with. Transformers were in excellent condition!!!

TnT
08-29-2008, 09:13 AM
Joined the board cause I saw a listing of items he had for sale a year ago. He still had them.

The transaction and communication went very smoothly. Thanks.

Jin
06-18-2009, 05:03 PM
+1

excellent communication. extremely helpful. thanks again.

Bruticus82
07-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Excellent communication, nice sturdy box for shipping, well packaged, good prices, and transformers in excellent condition.

:-)

ex99
09-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Great seller! I got 2 alternators from him in a really nice condition! Thanks!

Shepp
09-10-2009, 07:43 PM
I know its taboo for people to post in their own feedback thread, but I just wanted to make sure everybody knew that I posted a large quantity of stuff and then took it down within a day.

This does look really bad on me, and I acknowledge that.

I'm not a store, or a professional dealer. I do what I can to get things done smoothly and courteously but I am human, and I can screw up, as I did by posting my huge unorganized list and then taking that posting down. It was just too much too fast.

But I can own up to my mistakes.

I screwed up. I'm sorry everyone (not just board members, but everyone that contacted me through various methods of contact) for teasing you. By slowing things down I hope to provide better service in the long run.

0taku
09-15-2009, 07:03 PM
got my item fast and was willing to hold item for me until i got back to canada.. thanks again

SMOG
09-16-2009, 11:47 AM
Bought 4 TF's from Shepp, and got them all as fast as the post office would allow.

Everything was perfectly as described, and in great shape. Got me a quote from the post office and away we went. Smooth transaction, great prices, and a great guy to deal with. :cool:

zmog

Bruticus
02-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Just completed a transaction today and is a great person to deal with. I will be dealing with him again in the future.

bedtime
12-16-2010, 08:50 PM
just picked up a TFA wreck-gar from him. other than me hating the hell out of sherway gardens, the transaction was 100% perfect. nice guy, good seller. *high five*

PrimeCron
05-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Traded some figures with this member, items arrived very well packaged,fast shipment, figures arrived as described; amazing shape. Great communication throughout the transaction...definitely recommended...thank you for the trade and enjoy the figures...

PrimeCron
07-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Completed another trade transaction, great communcation throughout, fast shipment, figure arrived as described...awesome member to deal with...hope the figures are to your liking...thanks...

Hobbyist Prime
07-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Traded with Shepp and it was a great smooth transaction! Hope to wheel and deal with him again soon!

strag
08-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Just finished meeting up w/ him for a trade. Smooth transaction, a pleasure to deal with. :)

PrimeCron
05-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Completed a cash/trade transaction with this member...He was in Toronto for personal reasons and he nicely offered to bring the figure so we could both save on shipping. Item delivered as described, great communication throughout the deal...we chatted for awhile but all good things must come to an end...thank you for everything and was very nice meeting you...

DamonL
05-28-2013, 11:31 PM
Pretty much same as above :) shepp was in toronto and kindly offered to meet up.. although I couldn't meet up with him.. I asked a fellow member bruticusmax to deal with shepp on my behalf.

Shepp was friendly throughout our email exchanges and is highly recommanded! Will not hesitate to deal with him again! Hopefully I sill get to meet yoi in person next time haha

BruticusMax
05-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Completed a transaction for a friend yesterday and even tho i was extremely late to the meet, the trade was smoothly completed. A+++

Deception
05-30-2013, 08:57 AM
met up with this member for a masterpiece optimus. it's a fantastic piece. thanks again!

ARCTrooperAlpha
06-02-2013, 07:17 PM
hey shepp, if it makes you feel better, I forgot to leave feedback as well. Without further a due :

Met up to buy a few figures. Later ended up walking and chatting to Eaton's Centre. Nice guy, and gave me a few extras for missing toys later on.

looking forward to meet again

Iron Moose
06-18-2013, 09:16 PM
Shipped me, very securely, a massive beast of a robot toy. I'm pleased. Couldn't ask for a more clear communicator, either.

sarmick01
10-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Did a trade with shepp and all went smoothly. Thanks again for the lego.

grizzly519
08-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Just traded with shepp.Great guy to do business with.Even went above and beyond by including some totally related items in it for me that he had made.MUCH APPRECIATED!!!Would gladly deal with again at anytime

TRUCKvsGUN
08-26-2016, 01:54 PM
Bought a few alternators off of Shepp. Easy to communicate with, fast shipping, good packing, would definitely deal with him again.

PrimalEnvy
12-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Nice and easy trade. Very understanding with good communication. Threw a couple things in for me.

Watari
01-17-2017, 11:56 PM
Bought a few transformers from Shepp, items just as described and well packed. Smooth transaction and great communication and Shepp was very nice to hold the transformers for me. Shepp also gave me his 3D printed key to vector sigma to go along with my purchase. Thank you Shepp!