PDA

View Full Version : Robo-Vision Optimus Prime

bruisedlee
05-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Was wondering if this mold was going to be a target exclusive?
http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=album&album=Collection/act442

Are there going to be 2 versions "Robo-vision" that is a target exclusive, and some other version with a different paint scheme for all the other stores? Anyone know?

THanks

PrimeConvoy
05-17-2007, 10:27 AM
Yeah the Robo-Vision Prime is only a target exclusive, but I think well hope there will be a nother release of the figure thats not "Robo-Vision" that will get a general store release.

bruisedlee
05-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah me too. Not looking forward to having to shop on ebay. I hate exclusives!

Thanks

dak
05-17-2007, 12:44 PM
There are 2 versions of that character. Robo Vision is an exclusive and the paint apps are of brighter colors. Blue's lighter, a few more flames, bright silvers... The other version matches more of the color sceme of Leader class Prime, minus the yellow fading to red on the front of the nose. This version will be released at normal retail as a Voyager.

The other differance is, I believe Robo Vision comes with a decoder to read some stuff on the back of the box.

bruisedlee
05-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the info Dak, much appreciated.

PrimeConvoy
05-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Thats what I thought, but wasnt 100% sure about the 2 releases... but thats great casue the voyager class verison is pretty sweet looking.

chaingunsofdoom
07-31-2007, 12:49 PM
Got one in the mail last night (found a good price on eBay too). It has a really nice octogonal box. Nice paint apps too. I won't open it though since it's bascially just a repaint of Voyager OP.