PDA

View Full Version : Skullgrin

Crobot91
09-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Skullgrin bought a Titanium Scourge off of me; great communication, quick payment, and overall smooth transaction. Thanks again and enjoy! :)

AAAAA++++

Dark Rage
12-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Great buyer, met up with him twice, great to deal with, would definitely deal with again! Thanks!

CKWG
03-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Bought a couple of items off me, good communications and prompt payment, thank you.

chroma23
03-10-2010, 02:01 PM
i have no idea what is wrong but i have had 2 not-so-pleasant experiences with this buyer. in both cases, it takes him several weeks for him to confirm a meetup date and time and absolutely no PMs or logins during those weeks; no communication at all. while the first meetup end up okay, this second time he just PMs me with a date and time, i replied back saying okay but no confirmation after that, no contact phone number for local meetup. i went to the meeting place nevertheless, waited for 20 mins but no show

if you have the upmost patience then i guess you can deal with a person such this guy who rarely logs in here and communicate with you and shows no commitment leaving you dangling on a deal, but for me personally i have better things to do with my time
________
Medical marijuana grow (http://growingmedicalmarijuana.org)

Skystriker
10-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Pretty much the same experience as chroma_cg.

Weeks between communications, no contact number and did not show up after finally confirming a meet time and date.

I'll take it as a lesson learned to check feedback 1st.

mcmus
11-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Bought some figures off this member, great communication through out the process, and punctual.

roballan
12-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Just bought a henkei skywarp from him. Seemed like a nice dude! Easy to deal with and even met up close to where I live.

Crobot91
02-03-2013, 03:26 AM
Worked out a another sale with Skullgrin; bought a GDO Megatron off of me. Smooth communication and great transaction overall!

Thanks again and enjoy the figure; completely recommended! :)

AAAAA+++++

Slayback
02-14-2013, 11:52 PM
Skullgrin -purchased some bots from me. The sale was a little bit prolonged due to scheduling but he came pretty far (across town by ttc) to meet up with me and purchased the figures. Thanks!
SB