PDA

View Full Version : Animated Voyager Thundercracker Photo Gallery

Super_Megatron
08-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Animated Voyager Thundercracker Photo Gallery (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/animated-8/animated-voyager-thundercracker-photo-gallery-168331/)

Category: Animated

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

KBlurr
08-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Nice color.

Not sure if I'll get it since I recently got Skywarp.

Darth Wave
08-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Once again... keep the line alive! Woohhooo... I'm only saying this cuz I want the Gold Grimlock... :)

brr-icy
08-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Nice color.

Not sure if I'll get it since I recently got Skywarp.

if you have starscream, you need a tc too lol

KBlurr
08-11-2009, 02:45 PM
if you have starscream, you need a tc too lol

Sorry, But I don't have Starscream nor do I want to.

malteselegacy
08-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Definitely getting him

Team Jetfire
08-11-2009, 02:54 PM
This will make it very hard not to buy the two otheres...I have been doing so well with my re-paint policy...

brr-icy
08-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Sorry, But I don't have Starscream nor do I want to.

then you don't need tc lol

hugh_da_man
08-11-2009, 02:59 PM
great repaint...can't wait to add TC!

Code of Honor
08-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Have Starscream, Sunstorm, Skywarp, as well as Activators Thundercracker and Dirge. So I think I'll be picking this one up.

Darth Grimlock
08-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Damn, will just have to add him to my Animated Seekers. Now they just have to make the rest of them.....

renegade_decepticon
08-11-2009, 05:32 PM
I love thundercracker he's my favorite seeker of all time, thank god there going to re-release him as another voyager, a must have for my animated collection and he will look great with my sunstrom.

Im also getting that awesome voyager blackout he looks great as well

SimonMK
08-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Definetely going to get him and complete the seeker trio. Wished there was a G1 colored Animated Starscream. :(

Cheers Ian
08-11-2009, 06:31 PM
He's pretty nice looking.

A third party company seriously needs to make an Animated Seeker Heads pack. It really bothers me that they all save the same expression.

Cheers!
-Ian

SimonMK
08-11-2009, 06:38 PM
I guess the smirk fit Thundercracker, if I remember correctly, he was the arrogant clone?

C_Shewins
08-11-2009, 08:49 PM
I hope they will have Ramjet too, and better come with the helmet. If they include the helmet, I BET it won't be a shelf warmer 100%. Otherwise lots of people is going to skip because of straight repaint.

racerguy76
08-11-2009, 10:06 PM
He's pretty nice looking.

A third party company seriously needs to make an Animated Seeker Heads pack. It really bothers me that they all save the same expression.

Cheers!
-Ian

My biggest peeve with the animated seekers! We need the coneheads!!
________
Yamaha fz1 history (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_FZ1)

Mighty_Galvatron
08-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Cool. But why couldn't they have made one of the other Decepticon jets that has not seen a release yet? i.e., the female jet, or Ramjet?

Thundercracker already exists as an Activator so my interest in this item is small. Very small.

Sting Rose
08-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Cool. But why couldn't they have made one of the other Decepticon jets that has not seen a release yet? i.e., the female jet, or Ramjet?

Thundercracker already exists as an Activator so my interest in this item is small. Very small.

Well, with Slipstream, even though I'd love a toy of her, I could understand why they didn't make her; she'd warrant an entirely new mould and that wasn't just going to happen in a dying line. 8/ I'm definitely with you on Ramjet, though. His colour scheme rocks, and he's had the most airtime of the clones, so I'm surprised he wasn't the first or second to be released.

I'm gonna have to get me a Thundercracker, if only to complete th G1 Seeker trio in Animated form. XD