PDA

View Full Version : City Commander Rerelease With New Weapons Confirmed

Super_Megatron
08-03-2009, 09:10 PM
City Commander Rerelease With New Weapons Confirmed (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/classics-11/city-commander-rerelease-with-new-weapons-confirmed-168287/)

Category: Classics

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

brr-icy
08-03-2009, 09:53 PM
add on set pre-ordered

Pascal
08-03-2009, 10:13 PM
How many upgrade kits are existing for that CC upgrade kit? There was the crummy rubbery head, there's the iGear kit, now this one... is there more?

venksta
08-03-2009, 10:18 PM
How many upgrade kits are existing for that CC upgrade kit? There was the crummy rubbery head, there's the iGear kit, now this one... is there more?

There is that one by Perfect Effect or someone. The makers of that transformable Master Sword. I think their kit was just the shoulder missiles? Can't remember. FansProject's addon basically screws up the sales of everyone else's addons if your just after the shoulder missiles. Looks like over on TFW, alot of people are canceling their preorders of the iGear addon already.

down_shift
08-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Good I'm glad people are cancelling iGears ore order. I always thought it was a dick move. I'll be picking this up along with the superion kit now bring on the Protector & Defender ore orders!

venksta
08-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Good I'm glad people are cancelling iGears ore order. I always thought it was a dick move. I'll be picking this up along with the superion kit now bring on the Protector & Defender ore orders!

Well, I wonder how far along iGears was. We saw photos of the gun, rocket launchers, and head, along with the packaging. But no actual photos of the hammer and flag. If their far behind, might be better for them to cancel the whole product. I always thought their addon head was an insult to FP's work.

SCOURGE33
08-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Also pre-ordered a set for my Ultra Magnus with CC armor will be a nice little addition. On top of that it's priced really nice.

UltraMarknus
08-04-2009, 11:20 AM
SO no chromey? Just a straight re-release? It may be worth it to sell off mine and immediately and order this one...am I wrong for thinking this?

JSon
08-04-2009, 11:44 AM
SO no chromey? Just a straight re-release? It may be worth it to sell off mine and immediately and order this one...am I wrong for thinking this?

Well you might have a hard time selling it, and getting what you paid. They are releasing a add-on set with the shoulder missiles and new gun so your probably better off to invest in that instead then the whole thing. I'll have to wait till it gets a price, but I will more than likely be picking up the add-on.

Rogue_Optimus
08-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Anyone know if any canadian store will be selling these? I've never dealt with BBTS, how are they with shipping?

venksta
08-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Well you might have a hard time selling it, and getting what you paid. They are releasing a add-on set with the shoulder missiles and new gun so your probably better off to invest in that instead then the whole thing. I'll have to wait till it gets a price, but I will more than likely be picking up the add-on.

The addon kit is $11.99 at BBTS. And remember, the chrome was only rumors by Singaporean fans.

Pascal
08-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Recently, I've been hit by customs for all my orders placed through BBTS. Dunno why. They ship fast, even with regular USPS. Shipping is decent but not the cheapest.

brr-icy
08-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Recently, I've been hit by customs for all my orders placed through BBTS. Dunno why. They ship fast, even with regular USPS. Shipping is decent but not the cheapest.

i have every time too, i'm hoping automation gets them in

hugh_da_man
08-04-2009, 02:44 PM
TFSource has them and I've never got dinged for customs ordering from them (BBTS I always get customs charges)...that and Curt has always been a nice guy when I've dealt with him.

chroma23
08-04-2009, 03:26 PM
ya i recommend tfsource too, shipping is very reasonable to canada
________
Weed vaporizer (http://weedvaporizers.info/)

Rogue_Optimus
08-04-2009, 03:33 PM
TFSource has them available on their site? I didn't see it when last time I checked

Uberman
08-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Does anyone know how these things would interact with the original Ultra Magus figure, if at all? Mine happens to be missing all the missiles, one of the missile launchers [and the one I have is replacing his missing fist] AND his rifle, so this set could in a round-about [although perhaps more expensive than really necessary] way complete the figure. That is, IF these parts connect with/could be held by the G1 figure... Hmm.

JLvatron
08-04-2009, 04:30 PM
I think FP registered their business in the Dairy industry.

... cause they're Milking these City Commander re-issues till the cows come home! :D

Tekkamanraiden
08-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Wow that's a good price for both. I almost regret buying the original city commander now except I got Magnus and Prime with it. Definitely gonna buy the upgrade kit.

edit: make that the weapon upgrade kit.

brr-icy
08-04-2009, 05:15 PM

... cause they're Milking these City Commander re-issues till the cows come home! :D

this release is ok, there are a lot of people swarming even for the kos, so it's a good thing they will get the real one for the same price

hugh_da_man
08-04-2009, 05:42 PM

Hasbro/Takara Prime repaints > City Commander repaints

brr-icy
08-08-2009, 11:03 PM
just to let you guys know, there is a preorder up at automation for both the armor and the add on set