PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Jem Shampoo?

JLvatron
07-24-2009, 05:19 PM
So I'm visiting family in the GTA last month, and their shampoo was Revlon 'Outrageous'.
...which means it must be a Jem shampoo!!! :) :)

But some got in my eye. Proving...

Those terrible Misfits sabotaged the shampoo bottle :mad:! Why, they're so mean!!! :(

Robimus
07-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Like Jem and the Holograms? :eek: Thats like so totally cool! Let me go tell my wife........:p

Team Jetfire
07-24-2009, 05:37 PM
Someday I would like to meet you in real life JLvatron.

JLvatron
07-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Like Jem and the Holograms? :eek:

But of course, monsieur!
It's Outrageous! :)

JLvatron
07-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Someday I would like to meet you in real life JLvatron.

Just be sure to bring some anti-Misfit repellent.

You never know when those mean spoiled girls are trying to hurt innocent people like me and Jem!!! :mad:

Team Jetfire
07-24-2009, 06:50 PM
But we got a really big problem...the Misfits, in their continued attempt to take over...er, rock and roll (is that right, was that their deal…my god that was lame), have apparently sabotaged all the shampoo in the world, because it hurts if you get ANY shampoo in your eyes....

Beechy
07-25-2009, 02:42 AM
Use Johnson & johnson baby shampoo. it never burns.

jourdo
07-25-2009, 08:55 PM
So I'm visiting family in the GTA last month, and their shampoo was Revlon 'Outrageous'.
...which means it must be a Jem shampoo!!! :) :)

But was it truly outrageous? Truly, truly, truly outrageous? If not, you might have been mistaken.

JLvatron
07-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Use Johnson & johnson baby shampoo. it never burns.

Tsk-tsk, Beechy. :mad:
You under-estimate the devious powers of Pizazz, my friend. :p

JLvatron
07-27-2009, 12:56 PM
But we got a really big problem...the Misfits, in their continued attempt to take over...er, rock and roll (is that right, was that their deal…my god that was lame), have apparently sabotaged all the shampoo in the world, because it hurts if you get ANY shampoo in your eyes....

Oh no, it is as I feared.
The Misfits' reach has grasped the entire planet. :(