PDA

View Full Version : TFC-005 Gear Of War 2 Update

Super_Megatron
07-21-2009, 01:40 AM
TFC-005 Gear Of War 2 Update (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/universe-classics-20-29/tfc-005-gear-of-war-2-update-168178/)

Category: Universe Classics 2.0

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Beechy
07-21-2009, 02:49 AM
Sweetness.

CobraCommander
07-21-2009, 06:24 AM
Damn that's sexy!

Pascal
07-21-2009, 09:23 AM
I'm not sure I understand. 3 pair of guns for 3 different figures in the kit? Just 2 guns?

brr-icy
07-21-2009, 09:27 AM
I'm not sure I understand. 3 pair of guns for 3 different figures in the kit? Just 2 guns?

two guns with armor to make them look like the movie style ones is what i get out of it

KingStarscream
07-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Oh Man! I can't wait!

JSon
07-21-2009, 09:58 AM
two guns with armor to make them look like the movie style ones is what i get out of it

One is for Classics Prime, and the other one is pretty similar but a little bit different and is for Alternity Prime. Then they each have a set of "armor" that fits over the guns to make them both look movie style. Is my understanding anyway.

Finally something from these guys that interests me. Only concern is the LED may drive up the price, considering their other sets were expensive enough.

Autobot Hound
07-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Now that is a Prime package!!!!

Me wants them all right now!!!!

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
07-21-2009, 12:56 PM
i don't get it.so do you stick the classics prime gun into the rotf gun so it will be the barrel?and how come there are 2 different classics guns? 1 of them bigger the other smaller.

Autobot Hound
07-21-2009, 01:08 PM
i don't get it.so do you stick the classics prime gun into the rotf gun so it will be the barrel?and how come there are 2 different classics guns? 1 of them bigger the other smaller.

Ya i've been staring in awe of this and at the same time trying to figure it out too.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attachment.php?do=fullview&attachmentid=21759

I believe JSon had it right!! Both guns come with movie style armor. But maybe just in this pic they just took 2 pics of the same rifle with movie armor

JSon
07-21-2009, 01:29 PM
The top two pictures are the same gun, and the bottom two pictures are the same gun. The pictures on the left are the guns with the armor on, and on the right are the guns without the armor. The top gun is the one for Alternity Prime, the bottom one is the one for classics prime. From what I can tell there is a slight size difference between the top, with the Alternity one being the larger.

There are differences between the guns on the top and the bottom. The one on the top for Alternity Prime has more clear (light up) blue on the back of the gun, where as the one on the bottom for Classics Prime has silver and blue paint.

But maybe just in this pic they just took 2 pics of the same rifle with movie armor

Both pictures on the left do look like the same gun, but the barrels of both guns (outside of the armor) look so close that with the armor on maybe they just look identical. This was possibly planned so Movie Prime doesn't have 2 mis-matched guns.

brr-icy
07-21-2009, 01:33 PM
The top two pictures are the same gun, and the bottom two pictures are the same gun. The pictures on the left are the guns with the armor on, and on the right are the guns without the armor. The top gun is the one for Alternity Prime, the bottom one is the one for classics prime. From what I can tell there is a slight size difference between the top, with the Alternity one being the larger.

There are differences between the guns on the top and the bottom. The one on the top for Alternity Prime has more clear (light up) blue on the back of the gun, where as the one on the bottom for Classics Prime has silver and blue paint.

Both pictures on the left do look like the same gun, but the barrels of both guns (outside of the armor) look so close that with the armor on maybe they just look identical. This was possibly planned so Movie Prime doesn't have 2 mis-matched guns.

nope, it is the same gun with the armor on, the led on the side of it is a solid line, unlike the other gun which is more than one piece of led

Sureshot22
07-21-2009, 02:37 PM
looks awesome but like others have said im scared at what the price will probably be.

Pascal
07-21-2009, 03:27 PM
I don't like extra weapons when you have nowhere to store them in alt mode.

C_Shewins
07-21-2009, 09:02 PM
How much are these? I am interested in the rifles for movie Prime only through.

Richter
07-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Pictures:
1 2
3 4

1, 3, 4 are the same gun, while 2 is the alternity gun
1,3 are just two different angles, while 4 is the gun naked

MisBio12
07-21-2009, 10:40 PM
I WANT THOSE GUNs ^~^ I them now