PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Buy: Beast Wars and others

Uberman
07-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Hey all,

I'm looking for a pretty silly set of things, but if anyone has any, let me know, and name your price.

Complete figures*:
-Magmatron
-Heinlad [A huge-scroted raccoon that turns into Flava Flav? Hook me up!]
-Rattrap [original BW version]
-Pretty much any not-Transmetal or weird Japanese organic-looking beastformer.
-Transmetal Waspinator, FOX Kids version [the Yellow one!]

-G2 Hero Optimus Prime.
-Terrorcons Blot and Rippersnapper [don't need weapons, but if they're there, rad]
-Energon Beachcomber or Cliffjumper!

Parts and Stuff
-Axe from Animated Cybertron-Mode Optimus Prime.
-Micromaster Combiner Transport Tanker Truck and Pipeline
-Piledriver gun and missile for movie Grindcore or the original version, Landmine.
-Weapons from RID X-Brawn [or any variation of this mold]. The blade missile, other missile, and front blade thing. Anyone?
-Supreme Cybertron Starscream's armwings and tailwings. Might you have these parts sitting around?
-Energon shotgun and missile from Energon Downshift.
-G2 Hero Megatron's giant launch-o missiles [x2!]
-Cybertron Menasor's Front Grille of death/ Robot shoulder pads AND Drill Boobs [I][also his Minicon!]
-Cybertron Wing Saber parts. Do you have any? I pretty much need everything but the robot.
-G1 Blitzwing's right fold-up wing part and tank turret. Also weapons, but that's secondary to completing the robot himself.
-BW Ultra Megatron's head and neck assembly, from the original or any of the reissues... or any other head that'd fit, really. What else do I do with a headless Megatron?
-Tongue squirter and hip missiles from T-Wrecks
-Astrotrian [G1] gun, original or reissue
-Snapdragon tailfins [the teal ones, I guess you'd call them]
-Blaster's, um, blaster.
-Grimlock [G1] weaponry [yeah, right] and left dino arm.
-Ultra Magnus stuff: right robot hand, right large hand, one shoulder missile launcher, any missles, one of the long smokestacks [if they're even replaceable]
-Abominus head, gun, feet, and right hand [the stuff that came with Hunn-Grr]. Mostly the gun.
-Guns or swords to give bots. Little, big, whatever, as long as they can be held. Ones that fit the usual hand size that seems to be standard in Classics/Universe figures. Dudes need armaments!

That's all for now. I'd have to buy, as I have nothing of value to trade, except maybe a boxed McDonalds Velocitor from 1985, in exceptional condition. Also a re-issue Ravage, although I'm unsure of it' exact source [I'm assuming it's a reissue at least].

*I want them complete and in good condition, but I'd actually prefer them opened and don't care about packaging, as I'm gonna open and toss it anyway. I'd prefer to save the sealed figures for guys who want them sealed rather than defiling one of the few left.

Uberman
07-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Giddyup!

Uberman
08-04-2009, 11:29 AM
I scored Optimus and Claw Jaw, mint and sealed! [Well, were sealed...]

Anyway, always looking for more aminals to add to my Transformo-Zoo.

Uberman
08-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Updated a smidge

Uberman
08-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Got some stuff, need some stuff. Updates all around!

maximanigel
08-25-2009, 11:35 AM
check out my for sale thread

Uberman
08-27-2009, 12:33 PM
Oh, I will.

Uberman
09-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Did a wee bit of updatery.

Uberman
09-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Tweaked the list a bit

Prime Sinister
09-30-2009, 12:53 AM
Pm sent.

Uberman
11-06-2009, 05:12 PM
I've decided I want Energon Beachcomber. For some reason.

Uberman
01-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Added some bits and pieces I'm looking for, mainly Cybertron Starscram parts and Blitzwing parts.

Got a junker? Hook a broham up!

Uberman
01-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Updated it a smidgen.

Uberman
02-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Showered and shaved 'cause I'm going on an UPdate.

Sideswipe
02-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Dude, I have a g1 Ultra Magnus I am willing to split up in my trade thread, check it out, click on my sig.

Uberman
02-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Found X-Brawn at the local Value Village, so I'm on the lookout for his missing weapons now.

Uberman
03-08-2010, 05:57 PM
I tweaked the list a little, so consider this a bumpity-bump