PDA

View Full Version : G.I.Joe Collection for Sale

Scrapper6
07-14-2009, 11:51 AM
I've decided to focus all of my collection on the Rise of Cobra and 25th versions of G.I.Joe, and because I'm impatient and am still waiting for the Manitoba and Federal Governments to get off their skidplates and finish up with something I've been waiting on since May of this year I'm looking for immediate funds for the Joe merchandise before it is too late.

I doubt I'd get anyone interested in this stuff who could hook up with me this afternoon or anything like that, and also I would need some time to get it all together anyway. But with TRU having a sale I was hoping for at least some money before Friday, er anyway I'm being stupid.

I am selling off my entire G.I.Joe Collection which I would prefer to sell as one lot, but I can understand if you wouldn't be interested. The only exceptions to this sale are the comic 3-packs. Everything else is now officially for sale. This is what I have to offer... (All figures are loose complete and in good condition with no loose joints, the only exception to this is 1995 Bushido who has broken his thumb[s?] due to the clear transparent plastic used in the Shadow Ninjas line.)

G.I.Joe ARAH Items

G.I.Joe Radar Pack Decals Applied.
G.I.Joe Rope Climber Pack Decals Applied.
G.I.Joe Gun Station Pack Decals Applied.
Cobra Earth Borer Pack Decals Applied.
Cobra Mountain Climber Pack Decals Applied.
1993 H.E.A.T Viper
1995 Bushido Shadow Ninjas
(These would be the motorized Packbacks)

G.I.Joe TRAH Items

A.W.E. Striker w/ Pathfinder (The vehicles' antenna was broken in half and scotch taped back together. Also the Decals were applied, but for cutomizers this probably wouldn't be that big a deal.)
Night Rhino w/Dusty Decals Applied
Man-At-War Sub w/Lampreys Decals Applied
Wave Crusher w/Sub-Viper Decals Applied
Major Bludd/Rock Viper set

G.I.Joe vs. Cobra Items (Some figures were already traded away, most of the Joes since I only kept the Cobra side of most of the two packs.)

Cobra Commander Non-O-Ring
Neo-Viper Non-O-Ring
Wet Suit/Cobra Moray set
Red Spot
Cobra C.L.A.W.S Non-O-Ring
Agent Scarlett/Zartan
Neo-Viper Commander
Desert Cobra C.L.A.W.S
Nunchuck/Firefly
Dr. Mindbender (Notation, some figures were used to make custom figures, but I never got around to painting them. All of their parts are still there, just mixed and matched into odd combinations. This includes GvC Firefly, Dr. Mindbender and one of the Snake-Eyes as well as VvV Dr. Link Talbot.)
Flint/Baroness
Dreadnok Ripper
Skull Buster
Shipwreck/Cobra B.A.T. v3.2
Neo-Viper Grey Version
Dart/Cobra C.L.A.W.S
Shock Viper
Rockslide vehicle minus driver Frostbite
Assault Quad vehicle minus driver Gung Ho
Cobra Mantis Sub w/Cobra Moray
F.A.N.G 3 Copter w/Cobra C.L.A.W.S Pilot
Road Rebel Tank w/Big Ben
Cobra Venom Cycle w/Cobra Viper x2
Destro's Dominator minus driver Destro. GPS has affected the attachments for the tank treads, they have not broken completely, but one of the hinge-like connector joints does have a cracked piece.

Valor vs. Venom Items (See notation above for GvC items.)

Cobra Commander
Snake-Eyes
Heavy Duty/Razorclaw
Agent Scarlett/Desert Scorpion
Hi-Tech/Dr. Mindbender
Alley Viper 2/Cobra Viper x2
Tiger Storm Copter Value Pack including Recondo & Sand Viper (Wild Bill was traded away.)
Neurotoxin/Razor Trooper x2
Beach Head/Cobra B.A.T. v4
Baroness
Destro
Alpine/Swamp Rat
Sgt. Stalker/Firefly
Tunnel Rat/Electric Eel
Agent Jinx
Wild Bill/Coil Crusher
Dusty/Zartan
Snow Wolf/Cobra B.A.T. v4 x2
Duke/Venomous Maximus
Dr. Link Talbot/Night Creeper
Wild Weasel
General Abernathy/Over Kill
Cobra B.A.T. 2 v3.2/Cobra B.A.T. v4 x3
Agent Scarlett/Switch Gears
Sand Viper w/Air Assault
Dr. Link Talbot/Cobra Commander
Gung Ho/Cobra Viper
Over Kill
Snake Eyes/Swamp Rat
Bombstrike/Croc Master
Cobra Slice/Cobra Slash
Frostbite/Snow Wolf
Sgt. Bazooka/Dreadnok Torch
Single Card Storm Shadow
Single Card Baroness
Single Card Swamp Rat
Single Card Alpine
Single Card Night Creeper
Kamakura w/Ninja Lightning Cycle
Ninja Lightning Cycle minus driver Snake-Eyes (I think.)
Cobra Viper/Tele-Viper x6 (Python Patrol inspired versions)

Hasbro DTC Items

Major Barrage
Mutt & Junkyard
Spirit & Freedom
Footloose
Barrel Roll
Med Alert
Grand Slam
Low Light
Scrap-Iron
Major Bludd
Monkeywrench
Crimson Guard x10
Range Viper x10
Cobra Trooper x10
Medi-Viper x3
Snow Serpent
Cobra S.A.W. Viper
Viper Lockdown 6-Pack
B.A.T. Attack 6-Pack x2

All of these items are loose, spent most of their time in storage bins rather than on display. Some of the vehicles may have sticker wear and as I said Destro's Dominator has a cracked hinge doohicky thing. (I have no idea what the hell to call it. :D)
They are mostly Canadian figures with Canadian File Cards however a good percentage of them were ordered from BBTS and have english File Cards and Card Backs. The boxes for the vehicles were mostly cut up for storage space, I kept the artwork from the front of the boxes if they had any and the backs usually as well as all the inserts.

As I said it would be easier to sell this as a lot, the asking price for the entire collection... Well I think I wouldn't be too unfair if I were to ask for 155$ for the whole thing CND. Would I:confused: I could probably get away with asking for 200$ CND, but I don't want to be greedy and most of these figures aren't vintage stuff they're from the past near decade of Joe items. However for customizers and Cobra troop builders you can't be beat.

Mind you 155$ CND for the lot does not include shipping, first I'd need to find a box to put them in and make sure they're all packed nice and good and then get the S&H price from Canada Post based on how heavy the whole thing is.

One final note, if you would prefer to purchase only the Cobra side of this collection I can be accomodating in that respect, since I keep the Cobra Accessories and the Joe Accessories in seperate bags. For just the Cobra Lot I'll have to figure out a price and get back to you on that. So if anyone is interested in this sale I urge you not to let it slip by.

Thank you for taking the time to read this lengthy post, I hope something will catch your eye. :D:cool:

sauza
07-14-2009, 08:14 PM
Hello,
Are your GI Joe's collection still available for sale?
I'm interested. I'm in Texas.
Thanks.

alvaro@sauza.net

I've decided to focus all of my collection on the Rise of Cobra and 25th versions of G.I.Joe, and because I'm impatient and am still waiting for the Manitoba and Federal Governments to get off their skidplates and finish up with something I've been waiting on since May of this year I'm looking for immediate funds for the Joe merchandise before it is too late.

I doubt I'd get anyone interested in this stuff who could hook up with me this afternoon or anything like that, and also I would need some time to get it all together anyway. But with TRU having a sale I was hoping for at least some money before Friday, er anyway I'm being stupid.

I am selling off my entire G.I.Joe Collection which I would prefer to sell as one lot, but I can understand if you wouldn't be interested. The only exceptions to this sale are the comic 3-packs. Everything else is now officially for sale. This is what I have to offer... (All figures are loose complete and in good condition with no loose joints, the only exception to this is 1995 Bushido who has broken his thumb[s?] due to the clear transparent plastic used in the Shadow Ninjas line.)

G.I.Joe ARAH Items

G.I.Joe Radar Pack Decals Applied.
G.I.Joe Rope Climber Pack Decals Applied.
G.I.Joe Gun Station Pack Decals Applied.
Cobra Earth Borer Pack Decals Applied.
Cobra Mountain Climber Pack Decals Applied.
1993 H.E.A.T Viper
1995 Bushido Shadow Ninjas
(These would be the motorized Packbacks)

G.I.Joe TRAH Items

A.W.E. Striker w/ Pathfinder (The vehicles' antenna was broken in half and scotch taped back together. Also the Decals were applied, but for cutomizers this probably wouldn't be that big a deal.)
Night Rhino w/Dusty Decals Applied
Man-At-War Sub w/Lampreys Decals Applied
Wave Crusher w/Sub-Viper Decals Applied
Major Bludd/Rock Viper set

G.I.Joe vs. Cobra Items (Some figures were already traded away, most of the Joes since I only kept the Cobra side of most of the two packs.)

Cobra Commander Non-O-Ring
Neo-Viper Non-O-Ring
Wet Suit/Cobra Moray set
Red Spot
Cobra C.L.A.W.S Non-O-Ring
Agent Scarlett/Zartan
Neo-Viper Commander
Desert Cobra C.L.A.W.S
Nunchuck/Firefly
Dr. Mindbender (Notation, some figures were used to make custom figures, but I never got around to painting them. All of their parts are still there, just mixed and matched into odd combinations. This includes GvC Firefly, Dr. Mindbender and one of the Snake-Eyes as well as VvV Dr. Link Talbot.)
Flint/Baroness
Dreadnok Ripper
Skull Buster
Shipwreck/Cobra B.A.T. v3.2
Neo-Viper Grey Version
Dart/Cobra C.L.A.W.S
Shock Viper
Rockslide vehicle minus driver Frostbite
Assault Quad vehicle minus driver Gung Ho
Cobra Mantis Sub w/Cobra Moray
F.A.N.G 3 Copter w/Cobra C.L.A.W.S Pilot
Road Rebel Tank w/Big Ben
Cobra Venom Cycle w/Cobra Viper x2
Destro's Dominator minus driver Destro. GPS has affected the attachments for the tank treads, they have not broken completely, but one of the hinge-like connector joints does have a cracked piece.

Valor vs. Venom Items (See notation above for GvC items.)

Cobra Commander
Snake-Eyes
Heavy Duty/Razorclaw
Agent Scarlett/Desert Scorpion
Hi-Tech/Dr. Mindbender
Alley Viper 2/Cobra Viper x2
Tiger Storm Copter Value Pack including Recondo & Sand Viper (Wild Bill was traded away.)
Neurotoxin/Razor Trooper x2
Beach Head/Cobra B.A.T. v4
Baroness
Destro
Alpine/Swamp Rat
Sgt. Stalker/Firefly
Tunnel Rat/Electric Eel
Agent Jinx
Wild Bill/Coil Crusher
Dusty/Zartan
Snow Wolf/Cobra B.A.T. v4 x2
Duke/Venomous Maximus
Dr. Link Talbot/Night Creeper
Wild Weasel
General Abernathy/Over Kill
Cobra B.A.T. 2 v3.2/Cobra B.A.T. v4 x3
Agent Scarlett/Switch Gears
Sand Viper w/Air Assault
Dr. Link Talbot/Cobra Commander
Gung Ho/Cobra Viper
Over Kill
Snake Eyes/Swamp Rat
Bombstrike/Croc Master
Cobra Slice/Cobra Slash
Frostbite/Snow Wolf
Sgt. Bazooka/Dreadnok Torch
Single Card Storm Shadow
Single Card Baroness
Single Card Swamp Rat
Single Card Alpine
Single Card Night Creeper
Kamakura w/Ninja Lightning Cycle
Ninja Lightning Cycle minus driver Snake-Eyes (I think.)
Cobra Viper/Tele-Viper x6 (Python Patrol inspired versions)

Hasbro DTC Items

Major Barrage
Mutt & Junkyard
Spirit & Freedom
Footloose
Barrel Roll
Med Alert
Grand Slam
Low Light
Scrap-Iron
Major Bludd
Monkeywrench
Crimson Guard x10
Range Viper x10
Cobra Trooper x10
Medi-Viper x3
Snow Serpent
Cobra S.A.W. Viper
Viper Lockdown 6-Pack
B.A.T. Attack 6-Pack x2

All of these items are loose, spent most of their time in storage bins rather than on display. Some of the vehicles may have sticker wear and as I said Destro's Dominator has a cracked hinge doohicky thing. (I have no idea what the hell to call it. :D)
They are mostly Canadian figures with Canadian File Cards however a good percentage of them were ordered from BBTS and have english File Cards and Card Backs. The boxes for the vehicles were mostly cut up for storage space, I kept the artwork from the front of the boxes if they had any and the backs usually as well as all the inserts.

As I said it would be easier to sell this as a lot, the asking price for the entire collection... Well I think I wouldn't be too unfair if I were to ask for 155$ for the whole thing CND. Would I:confused: I could probably get away with asking for 200$ CND, but I don't want to be greedy and most of these figures aren't vintage stuff they're from the past near decade of Joe items. However for customizers and Cobra troop builders you can't be beat.

Mind you 155$ CND for the lot does not include shipping, first I'd need to find a box to put them in and make sure they're all packed nice and good and then get the S&H price from Canada Post based on how heavy the whole thing is.

One final note, if you would prefer to purchase only the Cobra side of this collection I can be accomodating in that respect, since I keep the Cobra Accessories and the Joe Accessories in seperate bags. For just the Cobra Lot I'll have to figure out a price and get back to you on that. So if anyone is interested in this sale I urge you not to let it slip by.

Thank you for taking the time to read this lengthy post, I hope something will catch your eye. :D:cool: