PDA

View Full Version : Buying War Planets/Shadow Raiders

Soundwave88
06-18-2009, 12:34 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am fortunate enough to have collected all the Transformers I currently want that are out and am looking to find some other toys that have caught my eye for awhile now.
I am currently looking War Planets/Shadow Raiders Playsets from the late 90's by Trendmasters (Some members on TFW2005 suggested posting here also since the toys were more widely distributed throughout Canada).

I am looking for playsets that are MISB or MOC and will pay very well. Here are a few that I am looking for more than others:

-Rock Moon Alpha
-Bone Tank
-Ice Tank

If you have other ones MISB let me know because I am still always buying doubles.

Thank you for looking!

Soundwave88
06-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Daily Bump. Thanks!

chans formers
06-19-2009, 06:17 PM
i think i have the rock moon alpha(incomplete).i originally bought it to try and make primus's moons/ball and chains he used to smash starscream in the cybertron show but realized after it was way too big.i basically have the base/moon itself,but no pieces that went with it.pm me if you want it.

Soundwave88
06-20-2009, 10:16 AM
i think i have the rock moon alpha(incomplete).i originally bought it to try and make primus's moons/ball and chains he used to smash starscream in the cybertron show but realized after it was way too big.i basically have the base/moon itself,but no pieces that went with it.pm me if you want it.

Thanks for posting. I appreciate your response and help but really I am looking for more complete sets. Thanks a bunch though!

Soundwave88
06-22-2009, 08:24 PM
Bump