PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Of The Fallen Ice Cream Twins Skids And Mudflap Reviewed

Super_Megatron
06-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Revenge Of The Fallen Ice Cream Twins Skids And Mudflap Reviewed (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/revenge-of-the-fallen-ice-cream-twins-skids-and-mudflap-reviewed-167943/)

Category: Transformers Movie Toys & Products

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

onecoin
06-16-2009, 09:28 PM
For some reason I thought it was top and bottom.

Robimus
06-16-2009, 10:58 PM
I'm kinda disappointed that this is a deluxe. That makes it to small for my tastes, though i'm still looking forward to it in the film.:)

Pascal
06-17-2009, 01:18 AM
I think I'm now officially tired of prerelease reviews.

GMfan
06-17-2009, 02:13 AM
I'm kinda disappointed that this is a deluxe. That makes it to small for my tastes, though i'm still looking forward to it in the film.:)

*SPOILER

Seems like they lose this combined alt mode early in the film so it doesn't surprise me it's just a deluxe.

Robimus
06-17-2009, 09:36 AM
[quote=GMfan101;144680]*SPOILER

Yeah I suspected that, but still. Isn't a combiner suppost to be larger than the other Bots?:) At least in a relative way.

The second I see a ROTF Voyager that doesn't appear on screen I'm going to be even more questioning that decision.

JSon
06-17-2009, 10:06 AM
The second I see a ROTF Voyager that doesn't appear on screen I'm going to be even more questioning that decision.

That is how I feel all the time. Same with the first movie, made how many voyagers that weren't featured in the film, why not use a voyager for Boncrusher instead?

I'm really excited for the ice cream truck, but I am still disappointed they didn't go for the voyager on this one. Though I can kinda understand when they didn't.

GMfan
06-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Yeah I suspected that, but still. Isn't a combiner suppost to be larger than the other Bots?:) At least in a relative way.

The original "duocons" weren't bigger then the other G1 combiners ;)

alexsaurus_rex
06-17-2009, 10:17 AM
I'm kind of glad these guys are deluxe, makes it fit within my budget!

BeeBoy29
06-17-2009, 10:20 AM
I'm kind of glad these guys are deluxe, makes it fit within my budget!

This :D, plus there so adorable :)

UltraMarknus
06-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Hey that is pretty cool!

onecoin
06-17-2009, 12:22 PM

But they didn't have separate bot modes.

Robimus
06-17-2009, 12:50 PM

Actually I remember those guys and combined they were the size of two other "combiners" together give or take a cm or two.

Is that really what Bay was going for though?

This is a scale issue for me. We have deluxe Skids. We will have deluxe Mudflap at some point I assume, yet the Icecream version changes into two bots, one a half size the other a 3/4 size version of their deluxe counterparts.

Even two seperate deluxes that combined would be neat.

I have the same issue with Chromia and wanting her as a scout so she'd be more to scale with the cars, like Knockout is.:)