PDA

View Full Version : COLLECTION SALE 200+ G1, 300+ items!

CKWG
06-11-2009, 09:39 PM
I have decided to discontinue with G1 and sell 98% of my G1 collection. I also got other non-G1 things for sale as well.
Discount available if you buy more. PM me or e-mail me (preferred) to psychogis@shaw.ca.
Buyers can choose to not get the packages to save on shipping, but price of items would still be the same.
Local and Multiple items buyers may get priority. Buyer add 3% when paying by paypal.

Pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12709458@N05/sets/
* = New Items
/ = Price Reduced

G1 Autobots
/ Warpath, C8.5 complete w/tech spec $5
* Blaster body, missing one ear tip $10set
Broadside , C8 complete w/instructions $47usd/$50cad
Repugnus , C8.5 complete $24usd/$25cad
* Raiden , set of all 6 trains , 2 white trains yellowed , has KO combiner parts, missing small guns and 6 green hitches $188usd/$200cad OBO
* Raiden's Seizan , body only , $28usd/$30cad
* Powermaster Optimus Prime , C8 has Cab, Trailer and big head $15
/ Waverider , C7.5 complete, axe handle broken $15

Japanese:
* Road Caesar's component Blacker , C8 body only $15
/ Sky Garry , MISB C9.5 box $164usd/$180cad

G1 Decepticons
* Starscream , C8 has everything except 1 long and 1 short missiles $38usd/$40cad
Astrotrain , customed into cartoon colors, complete $25usd/$26.5cad
Blitzwing , C8 complete w/tech spec $39usd/$41cad
/ Piranacon, complete $250usd/$265cad

Japanese:
Overlord , C8.5 complete w/C7 box , one radar dish has a side broken (make offer)
Deathsaurus / Deszaras , C9.5 complete w/C9 box and all paperwork and unapplied sticker sheet $500usd/$530cad
Lio Kaiser , complete $472usd/$500cad

Reissues:
* G2 Laser Optimus Prime , MISB $66usd/$70cad
* Soundwave w/ Laserbeak, Takara COllection #10, C9 complete w/box & all paperworks (make offer)
Jazz , Takara Collection #1, C9 complete w/box & unapplied sticker sheet $35usd/$37cad
Smokescreen , Takara Collection #5, C9 complete w/box & unapplied sticker sheet $38usd/$40cad
Targetmaster Hot Rod , Takara Collection #13 MISB $45usd/47cad
Twincast , w/pink rewind repaint, e-hobby reissue, MISB $80usd/85cad
/ Red Alert , Hasbro version, C9 complete w/box & unapplied sticker sheet $35usd/$37cad
/ Skids , Hasbro version, C9 complete w/box & unapplied sticker sheet $25usd/$26cad

Beast Machines
* BM Rattrap , complete $10

Japanese PVC:
/ Fortress Maximus, complete $15usd/$16cad
/ Grand Maximus , Japanese version chase figure, complete $14usd/$15cad
/ SCF Battle Damaged Convoy vs Megatron , 2002 Tokyo Game Show exclusive, MISB $25usd/$26.5cad

RID:
Air Attack Optimus Primal , complete w/instructions & box $40usd/$42cad
Japanese BuildKing giftset (RID combiner Landfill), complete w/instructions & box $26usd/$27cad

Energon:
* Wing Saber , complete w/inst (make offer)

Cybertron:
Smokescreen , complete $8
Legend Galvatron , complete $2.5
/ Crumplezone , complete w/box $12
Jetfire , complete $24usd/25cad
/ Evac , complete $26.5usd/$28cad

Titanium:
Thundercracker, complete w/instructions and box $15

Classics/Universe:
Galvatron , complete w/instructions & card $8
Grimlock , complete w/instructions & card $15
* Astrotrain , complete w/instructions & card $15

KB Exclusives:
KB Bludgeon (G2 Hero Megatron repaint), MOSC $30usd/$32cad
KB Destructicon Scourge *G2 Hero Optimus Prime repaint), MOSC $35usd/$37cad

Movie:
MOSC 08 Concept Camaro Bumblebee $14.5usd/$15cad (would trade for any ROTF movie deluxe I don't have)

Botcon:
* 09 Skyquake , MISBag $47usd/$50cad

Non-Transformers items:
Spiderman Green Goblin released 3 years ago complete w/card $3
Brave Police Mini J-Decker, Gun Max and Duke Fire STD mini giftset, complete w/box $20usd/$21cad
Knights of Zodiac Pegasus Seiya 8 inch figure w/armors complete w/box $5

Parts:
Autobots

Ultra Magnus chest plate $3, waist plate $3
Sideswipe missile $2.5
Rewind/Eject silver gun $2

Decepticons

Thrust long missile $8
Devastator left fist $5
Trypticon Brunt center front part $5, right ramp $6

Instructions booklets:
Soundwave/Buzzsaw $3
Prowl $3
Jazz $2.5
Red Alert $2
Set: all 5 dinobots (all Cdn except Swoop is us) $20usd/$21cad
Ultra Magnus $3
Nightbeat X2 $2
Gunrunner (Cdn) $1
Iguanus (Cdn) $1

Tech spec:
Optimus Prime X2 $3
Megatron $3
Shockwave $4
Buzzsaw $1
Rumble $1
Huffer $1
Jazz $2
Skids $2
Smokescreen $2
Hoist $1.5
Swoop $2.5
Omega Supreme (Cdn) $3
Perceptor $2
Aerialbots set of all 5 $5
Superion (from giftset) $4
Airraid $1
Metroplex $4
Hotrod X2 $2
Punch-Counterpunch $2.5
Chromedome $2.5
Powermaster Optimus Prime $1

Box:
Windcharger card $2
Optimus Prime Cad C7 box w/ C8 styro $20

WANT list (In the Order of priority):
Complete figures:
From Highest Priority -
Henkei Red Alert
Masterpiece Starscream Coronation set
Beast Machines Longhorn
Masterpiece Megatron accessory Upgrade pack
Botcon figures

Parts:
Waverider axe
Trypticon light
Overlord radar

UltraMagnus69
06-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Pm'd

BraveFortressMaximus
06-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Holy that a lot of G1. You don't like G1 anymore that why you are selling 99% of your collection?

CKWG
06-12-2009, 02:56 AM
Holy that a lot of G1. You don't like G1 anymore that why you are selling 99% of your collection?

I have been a collector for 9 years now. It came to a tough decision, as I spent lots of time and money getting all these G1s. I just have decided to move on with life and am just collecting classics/universe and interesting new stuff that is out. And one of my close friend has almost all the G1s I have in my collection plus some that I don't have, so if I want to play with them again, I can just play his.

Darth Wave
06-12-2009, 03:06 AM
OH wow... you finally opened this to the public. Thanks again for giving me first crack at it. I may pick up more off your list... hmmmm

Icetron
06-12-2009, 04:13 AM
I have been a collector for 9 years now. It came to a tough decision, as I spent lots of time and money getting all these G1s. I just have decided to move on with life and am just collecting classics/universe and interesting new stuff that is out. And one of my close friend has almost all the G1s I have in my collection plus some that I don't have, so if I want to play with them again, I can just play his.

I think that's a good move man! If I had the cash right now I'd pick up a few things from you, but my focus isn't G1 and money's tight right now. At least you can still see those figures again at your friend's. :)

Trans4mers
06-12-2009, 02:21 PM

There is definitely more to life then just collecting transformers. I am glad to see you are moving on with your life. Some people just see it as life and ridicule others who don't see their point of view. Respect is what you have to give to every collector out there and their own way of collecting. Nobodys collecting methods is the right way of collecting. Good luck to you and your future.

Tech Spec
06-12-2009, 03:32 PM

Thats how I felt when I sold off my G1's, plus I have a friend who has most of the G1 collection anyways so I can raid his collection if I have the urge :p

Good luck with the sale man!!!

chans formers
06-12-2009, 03:47 PM
pm incoming!

BraveFortressMaximus
06-12-2009, 09:06 PM

Yah it good to move on beside there always going to more TF out there collect as long as there guys like us wit the plastic crack hobbies:D

miasboytoy
06-13-2009, 10:34 PM
And one of my close friend has almost all the G1s I have in my collection plus some that I don't have, so if I want to play with them again, I can just play his.

hmm wonder who this is......i could think of a handful of guys lol locally

Thats how I felt when I sold off my G1's, plus I have a friend who has most of the G1 collection anyways so I can raid his collection if I have the urge :p

if my place ever got raided i know who to blame =oP

CKWG
06-15-2009, 12:30 AM
Updated with wats sold and wats on hold.

This is now open to everyone and no longer local only!

I may also add a few items later this week.

DCompose
06-15-2009, 08:19 PM
so many bots i want on hold..ugh m had i seen this earlier

CKWG
06-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Updated with more sold and hold items! Thanks for all the supports!

If anyone is interested, here is stats of the most asked for figures, maybe a good indication of what's popular out there right now:

6 requests: Siren
5 requests: Fortress Maximus, Horri-bull, Snapdragon, Thunderwing, Highbrow
4 requests: Monstructor, Galaxy Shuttle, Mirage, Sunstreaker, Predaking, Mindwipe, Scorponok, Skullgrin, Hardhead, Blaster

Surprisingly 0 requests: Piranacon, Grimlock, Swoop, Optimus Prime, Broadside, Sixknight, seekers

BraveFortressMaximus
06-17-2009, 12:02 AM
Stuff are being sold left and right xD. Yo bro you think it is better to removed sold item so people know what left just a thought :)

CKWG
06-19-2009, 12:27 AM
Removed SOLD items.

Added in a few new items marked with " * "

Trans4mers
06-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Your sale is going well :)

Darth Wave
06-23-2009, 01:15 PM
hmm wonder who this is......i could think of a handful of guys lol locally

if my place ever got raided i know who to blame =oP

Hahahaha... good if I was to raid it, Tech Spec would get blamed!... nice!:D:D:D

CKWG
06-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Removed sold items.

Reduced price on certain items.

CKWG
06-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Added a couple of new stuff, Seizan body and Blacker body

Removed sold items.

CKWG
07-15-2009, 08:08 PM
removed more sold items and BUMP

jackwacko
09-27-2009, 11:34 PM
PMed!!! Damn... what a G1 Collection you have, amazing sir!