PDA

View Full Version : [SALE] Complete set of Alternators

FreedomGundam
06-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Hi all,

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in a complete set of MIB Alternators:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e18/tidalwav/Stuff_to_sell/alternators.jpg

Included is all 27 of them, including Swerve (with unapplied flame-hood sticker), Decepticharge, Mirage, Nemesis Prime, Rodimus, Rumble, and Jaguar-Ravage.

They are all MIB, most of them transformed only once. All except Rumble+Ravage been on display at some point in time (the older ones more than the newer ones) in a sunlight-free, pet-free and smoke-free home. The only issue with any of them is Mirage; Hasbro slopped on too much glue to keep the seats down, so one pin-holder tab on his lower abdoment snapped; no pieces fell out or anything, and it does not affect either mode's look nor the transformation process.

I will NOT be splitting the lot out; I don't want to end up with just Swindle, Rollbar and Ricochet in the end.

Make an offer. I know roughly how much these things are worth, so please, don't lowball me by offering $250 for the set or something.

It'd be nice if the sale was somewhere in Montreal or nearby; Hell, if you buy it and you live anywhere less than 2 hours by car from Montreal, I'll make arrangements and personally drive the collection out to your place. Any buyer further out than that will need to pay shipping costs.

Again, make me an offer. I don't need the cash or anything, but I could always use a bit more for the (hopefully soon-to-be) house-downpayment or a ring or something. Or Hell, even for my HongKong/Tokyo trip later this year. And I could use the space.

PM me if you have any questions or offers or the like.
Thanks for looking!

EDIT 12/06/2009 3:34PM EST: So several of my friends have been making me feel bad/guilty for even considering selling off my Alternators, and seeing as how I've only gotten one serious offer (sadly, I turned it down), I will be hanging onto this set for now. Sorry for any inconveniences, and thanks again.

jourdo
06-11-2009, 12:14 PM
$251? :p

Seriously... what is a set like this worth? I'm just curious.

That is a nice lot for anyone looking to get into Alternators. Good luck with this sale!

miconte
06-11-2009, 12:41 PM
How much do you want for the set? Just set a price and negociation will come after

astrana
06-11-2009, 01:21 PM
27 alternator, probably around 1grand... whats going on FG. selling off Alternators?

Pascal
06-11-2009, 05:53 PM
They're not limited black editions, that's why. :p

chans formers
06-11-2009, 05:54 PM
They're not limited black editions, that's why. :p
:Dlolz:D

zuffyprime
06-11-2009, 06:18 PM
wow newt...that set is IMPRESSIVE!

plowking
06-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Don't do it Newt!!

CobraCommander
06-11-2009, 09:31 PM
^^^
Yeah, you don't want to live with regret... do ya?

Dark Rage
06-11-2009, 09:59 PM
How do we know those aren't his doubles or triples? :D

chovner
08-20-2009, 07:52 PM
You still only selling the whole set?

pandaprime
08-20-2009, 10:19 PM
EDIT 12/06/2009 3:34PM EST: So several of my friends have been making me feel bad/guilty for even considering selling off my Alternators, and seeing as how I've only gotten one serious offer (sadly, I turned it down), I will be hanging onto this set for now. Sorry for any inconveniences, and thanks again.

see above