PDA

View Full Version : Practicing on Cliffjumper

OneShallFall
06-10-2009, 11:29 PM
I LOVE this bot so much I had to do another color.You know because Hasbro has not done enough repaints. :p I still need LOTS of practice,but it should be getting better soon.I think next time I will find one easier to take apart and reassemble.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc234/cjhooker01/Picture006.jpg

Robimus
06-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Looks like a cool color scheme, though I'd like to see some closer/alt mode shots

chans formers
06-11-2009, 12:54 AM
looks promising!(have any closer pics?)

snowtech
06-11-2009, 01:11 AM
hey its a coincidence, my wallpaper im using is this:)

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k269/gArypUgE/WindowsPhotoGalleryWallpaper.jpg

OneShallFall
06-11-2009, 05:01 AM
Looks like a cool color scheme, though I'd like to see some closer/alt mode shots

No alt-mode shots yet.This was my first one like this and it was HARD.I am having trouble getting him back together properly and getting paint to adhere to his smaller spots:(I will however try to take closer pics tonight.It isnt very good,but I am learning and for me patience is a killer.Also looking for a head.I dont want to use the Cliffjumper head,but the one I had picked the balljoint is too small.

JLvatron
06-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Sorry, I'm confused. I don't see any Cliffjumoers, just a bunch of Bumblebee's and various toys.

Bruticus82
06-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Sorry, I'm confused. I don't see any Cliffjumoers, just a bunch of Bumblebee's and various toys.

Oh thank God, I thought it was just me...

chans formers
06-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Sorry, I'm confused. I don't see any Cliffjumoers, just a bunch of Bumblebee's and various toys.the white concept camaro he just did started life as the red cliffjumper bb repaint.;)(like the one shown in the upper right corner of the pic,sitting on top of the box.

JLvatron
06-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Merci beaucoup! :)
It was right there in the picture, but I guess I thought the white was from the light shining or so.

So then the Cliff red was replaced with white? Hmm, that kindof looks like Tailgate! :)