PDA

View Full Version : Just Moved/Spring Cleaning

Gorilla Warfare
06-02-2009, 12:01 PM
**EDIT** SINCE I DIDN'T RECEIVE MUCH INTEREST, ALL ITEMS WERE SOLD AS A LOT ON EBAY **EDIT**

Hi all! I just finished up moving to a much smaller house, so I'm looking to offload some bots. I've got a paypal, and am completely willing to trade; hell, if you're in the Edmonton area, we can even meet up and trade war stories.

I've tried to be as accurate as possible with my descriptions, and can provide pictures upon request. I also haven't listed any prices, as I feel they can be negotiated.

All toys listed are loose and in excellent physical condition (no paint chipping, loose joints, etc), unless specified otherwise.

PM me with any inquiries!

-Alternators - Prowl - 100% complete, with manual
-Animated - Blazing Lockdown - Missing weapon and instructions, has loose hip and knee joints. Willing to let this guy go for practically nothing.
-Animated - Blurr - 100% complete, no manual
-Animated - Megatron (Leader Class) - Missing instructions and missile, but comes with opened box.
-Animated - Megatron (Voyager Class) - 100% complete, comes with manual and opened box.
-Animated - Optimus Prime (Voyager Class) - Missing axe and gun, but comes with manual and opened box.
-Animated - Ratchet - Missing wrench, hammer, and screwdriver attachments, but comes with manual and can-opener attachment.
-Animated - Snarl - Missing club and instructions
-Energon - Prowl - 100% complete, with manual
-Energon - Hot Rod/Rodimus - 100% complete, with manual
-Machine Wars - Megaplex - 100% complete, no manual
-Machine Wars - Megatron - 100% complete, no manual
-Machine Wars - Mirage - 100% complete, no manual
-Machine Wars - Prowl - 100% complete, no manual
-Movie - Landmine - 100% complete, with manual
-Movie - Ratchet - 100% complete, with manual
-Movie - Jetstorm - 100% complete, with manual. Port wing has a tendency to fall off with little provocation (thanks Hasbro QC!).
-Movie - Longarm - 100% complete, with manual
-Robots in Disguise - Skid-Z - 100% complete, with manual
-Robots in Disguise - Tow-Line - 100% complete, with manual
-Robots in Disguise - Wind Sheer - 100% complete, with manual
-Universe - Dropshot - 100% complete, with manual
-Universe - Ruination - 100% complete, with manual. This is the Wal-Mart repaint in the black/grey/white urban camo scheme.

I'll no doubt be adding more bots as I unpack.

I also have some Sigma 6 GI Joes, Exo-Squad, and Macross figures available. Again, PM me if interested.

hugh_da_man
06-02-2009, 04:51 PM
pm'd you