PDA

View Full Version : Optimus Prime 20th Anniversary DVD Edition

Triplechanger
04-28-2007, 07:31 AM
Hey all just wanted to give those still looking for Optimus Prime 20th Anniversary DVD Edition a heads up that BestBuy.ca has reduced the price by $20. It’s now listed on their website as 69.95. I know that its still not much but at least it cheaper then ToysRus. They only have 45 online listed at the time of this post.

Link (http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0926INGFS10083154&catid=22110&logon=&langid=EN#)

lars573
04-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Arrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!!! Futureshop doesn't carry this!! :mad: Stupid Best Buy not opening stores in Atlantic Canada! :(

RedOktobre
05-05-2007, 03:09 AM
(sign) ... I want to buy this figure, but I spent too much already!

This past month & a half, I spent over $ 350.00 on Transformers already! There were 2 sales at Toys R US, and I made 2 trips to the States!

Now, the movie figures are just coming out around the corner!

kidkid
05-05-2007, 03:21 AM
(sign) ... I want to buy this figure, but I spent too much already!

This past month & a half, I spent over $ 350.00 on Transformers already!

What did u buy? lol~ 350 is a lot.

PrimeConvoy
05-05-2007, 10:20 AM
I suprise that the TRU here hasnt reduce there price or had some sort of sale on him by now. Last I was there they had so many and it didnt seem like they moving to fast either. Their going to have to get rid of him sooner then later so I'm thinking they well be putting him on sale at some point.

StarwarsTF
05-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Relax Prime give it a week or so they'll be gone!

RedOktobre
05-05-2007, 05:51 PM
hey kidkid,

I purchased the following in April which totaled roughly $400.00+ after taxes:

TITANIUM 3" (I like these cute guys; most purchased at clearance price of $5.00 + tax at London Drugs)
Grimlock X 2
Jazz
Predaking X 2 (1 of my favourites) :)
Side Swipe
Ark X 2 (bought 2 because 1st box was damaged)
Megatron X 2
Optimus Primal
Hot Rod (Rodimus Prime) (US retail version from Target)
Thundercracker (US Retail version from Target)
Scorponok
Smokescreen (hard to find this one now)

TITANIUM 6"
Rodimus Prime ($24.99 + tax at TRU) (cheaper at Zellers for $ 20.99) (1 of the better 6" Titaniums out there :cool: )

CYBERTRON SCOUT CLASS (my favourite class of Cybertron TFs; most purchased at $ 5.99+tax)
Ransack GTS X 2 (easy to find)
Brakedown GTS
Backstop
Clocker X 2 (hard to find in Vancouver)
Repugnus
Lugnutz
Undermine (US retail version from Belluvue TRU)
Brakedown (US retail version from Belluvue TRU)

CYBERTRON DELUXE CLASS (my favourite class as well, but hard to find now)
Cannonball (clearance priced at $12.99 + tax at London Drugs)
Excellion
Skywarp

CYBERTRON ULTRA CLASS (not one of my favourite classes, but it was on sale for $ 19.98 + tax)
Menasor
Sky Shadow X 2 (2nd one is at my girlfriend's room)
Cyro Scourge

Classics (I like these guys too!
Starscream ($ 16.99 + tax at London Drugs)
Bumblebee
Optimus Prime (Voyager) (on sale for $ 22.99+tax)
Hot Rod (Rodimus) X 2
Mirage
Ramjet ($ 13.92 + tax at Walmart)

RedOktobre :rolleyes:

rid
05-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Hey all just wanted to give those still looking for Optimus Prime 20th Anniversary DVD Edition a heads up that BestBuy.ca has reduced the price by $20. It’s now listed on their website as 69.95. I know that its still not much but at least it cheaper then ToysRus. They only have 45 online listed at the time of this post.

Link (http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0926INGFS10083154&catid=22110&logon=&langid=EN#)

And don't forget that the Best Buy Prime comes with the movie DVD as well. Which is an added bonus if you still don't have it. It can also be resold...

Arrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!!! Futureshop doesn't carry this!! :mad: Stupid Best Buy not opening stores in Atlantic Canada! :(
lars573: It's not a store-only special. You can have it delivered. I remember BB had free shipping over a certain purchase amount. Don't know if it's still applicable. check it out...

StarwarsTF
05-05-2007, 06:08 PM
T-minus 6 days till it happens(20th anni) look for it in your next local weekend paper!!!!

Shepp
05-06-2007, 08:12 PM
sold out online already. oh well. i was still heavily debating whether to spend $70 plus taxes to get just the base and then try to resell the figure and movie. i guess this made the decision for me.