PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Devastator in Package Pictures

Super_Megatron
05-23-2009, 02:50 AM
Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Devastator in Package Pictures (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/revenge-of-the-fallen-supreme-devastator-in-package-pictures-167662/)

Category: Transformers Movie Toys & Products

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Vakamadisk
05-23-2009, 02:58 AM
lol I like how one of his phrases is: "I am Decepticon!"
The combined form looks good... I just wish that the vehicles each had their own individual robot modes. That would've made it more... Complete? Yeah, lets go with that.

onecoin
05-23-2009, 03:13 AM
I dunno if the appropriate response is Ahhhhhhhh or Haaaaaaaa?

OneShallFall
05-23-2009, 03:23 AM
lol I like how one of his phrases is: "I am Decepticon!"
The combined form looks good... I just wish that the vehicles each had their own individual robot modes. That would've made it more... Complete? Yeah, lets go with that.

Yeah,my thoughts exactly.I wont be buying it.

astrana
05-23-2009, 03:59 AM
Look, Devy is Smiling!!

onecoin
05-23-2009, 05:09 AM
Look, Devy is Smiling!!

'Cause he just stole some kid's money.

CobraCommander
05-23-2009, 08:26 AM
LOL, this certainly must have been exclusively designed by Hasbro without Takara involvement :rolleyes:

Pascal
05-23-2009, 09:26 AM
The bitching about this set on TFW2005 is hilarious. Same people bitching over and over in each and every thread about Supreme Devy and always as if it was the very first time they were seeing it. Some people are just dumb as f...

"OMG, where's Overload?"
"What, $100 for that thing?"
"Shit, no individual robot modes!"
"Will wait for clearance!"

Team Jetfire
05-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Universe Unicron move over, there is a new Shelfwarmer comin to town.

Also, I thought according to the legends Devi that there is 7 parts to him. wonder where the 7th goes...

crimbot
05-23-2009, 09:39 AM
'Cause he just stole some kid's money.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!

Agreed. I think I pretty much reciprocate the fandom of disapointment on this one. Nuff said.

astrana
05-23-2009, 09:42 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!

Agreed. I think I pretty much reciprocate the fandom of disapointment on this one. Nuff said.

and too bad takara one seems like a scout/lenged combiner

crimbot
05-23-2009, 10:18 AM
and too bad takara one seems like a scout/lenged combiner

Amen! That one looks awesome, would loved to have seen one like that done full size! Oh well, thanks Hasbro, more money for beer this summer:)

RodimusMatrix
05-23-2009, 10:58 AM
i think i will pass on this one they don't even have their own robot mode its not worth it
________
Simca Chambord (Brazilian Model) (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Simca_Chambord_(Brazilian_model))

BadJeff
05-23-2009, 11:13 AM
Looking forward to getting my hands on this. Just hope to see it sooner rather than later.

C_Shewins
05-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Yes, i sense that this is a shelfwarmer big time.... He looks weird in the box, not as attractive as Unicron.

astrana
05-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Amen! That one looks awesome, would loved to have seen one like that done full size! Oh well, thanks Hasbro, more money for beer this summer:)

hehe, on the second thought..size doesnt matter. I would love takara to release a more detailed version, 1 voyage henkei and 5 delux would be superb. But at the same time, smaller legend or scout size would rock too. legend ROTF op and jetfire is my favorite ROFT toy lol

Yes, i sense that this is a shelfwarmer big time.... He looks weird in the box, not as attractive as Unicron.

maybe it wont be a shelfwarmer...smily face attrac kids. oh wait, price tag of 100... nvm

Beechy
05-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Looks like he stole Godzilla's face.

Nocturn
05-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Contempt, thy name is devastator.

Sun Swipe Prime
05-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Somebody quick .... call Devastator. Some dude-bot just stole is identity. Dude-bots got his techspec, instruction book, and it looks like he's climbing into his box too.

Yeah.. I'm a little disapointed. I'm actually not a big fan of the movie bot designs. Too freakishly alien. Although I will be picking up Sideswipe... yah gotz ta have Sideswipe.

astrana
05-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Contempt, thy name is devastator.

or devastato for the next potato head

Magnimus
05-23-2009, 04:44 PM
If they aren't going to give us robot modes for these combiner vehicles, I would hope they would at least be more complex in terms of transformation.

Doesn't look like it.

montague78
05-27-2009, 02:58 PM
The bitching about this set on TFW2005 is hilarious. Same people bitching over and over in each and every thread about Supreme Devy and always as if it was the very first time they were seeing it. Some people are just dumb as f...

"OMG, where's Overload?"
"What, $100 for that thing?"
"Shit, no individual robot modes!"
"Will wait for clearance!"

Whoa....who took the jelly out of ur donut??

Bitching and complaining?.....but i thought that's one of the things this site was for?? heheheh!! :cool:

oh btw, my ass is still gonna buy Superme Devy!!