PDA

View Full Version : Classics UM/SW, OP and Jetfire

jjwankenobi
05-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Disclaimer:

I'm not the seller of these. I saw them on CraigsList and I felt someone should own these awesome toys (I already own most of them already).

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/tag/1181863955.html

I am in no way affiliated/related with the seller but I am willing to be the "middle man" if you are not in Vancouver but you want one of them. I have access to FEDEX and can work out decent overnight shipping rates to anywhere in Canada (and Internationally too).

I'm not looking to make any money. I just want to help find these awesome toys a home.

PM me if interested and we'll work something out.

astrana
05-21-2009, 03:42 PM
jetfire and OP isnt a really good deal...since henkei OP only cost 40 CND. but the UM/SW is defenitly reasonable

jjwankenobi
05-21-2009, 03:46 PM
Yeah...I'm tempted to get the 2-pack just for UM alone (already have Henkei SW) but that would mean I'd have to get the City Commander armour too and I think the Shadow and Powered Commanders (along with Optimus and Nemesis) that I already have are enough.

brr-icy
05-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Yeah...I'm tempted to get the 2-pack just for UM alone (already have Henkei SW) but that would mean I'd have to get the City Commander armour too and I think the Shadow and Powered Commanders (along with Optimus and Nemesis) that I already have are enough.

city commander is the only reason for the mold lol, i have the others too, but cc is magnus

jjwankenobi
05-21-2009, 04:56 PM
city commander is the only reason for the mold lol, i have the others too, but cc is magnus

I agree, but I've never been a fan of Magnus.

However, colour Magnus red/blue/yellow or black/grey/teal and I'm all over dat!!!

Darth Wave
05-21-2009, 05:04 PM
huh... you know it's funny but I never did liked Prime. As for UM for some strange reason I like him better... considering it's the same toy different color...

jjwankenobi
05-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Seller says I can buy all three items for $160.

Is that a good deal???

Sideswipe
05-21-2009, 06:57 PM
wonder if he has an offer for just prime and magnus/sw.

cause im interested in prime, but not 50+ shipping interested.

Anyone in ottawa need any of these guys?

jjwankenobi
05-22-2009, 08:16 PM
wonder if he has an offer for just prime and magnus/sw.

cause im interested in prime, but not 50+ shipping interested.

Anyone in ottawa need any of these guys?

I've asked the seller. Will let you know if he gets back to me.

rid
05-22-2009, 10:09 PM
I agree Prime and Jetfire aren't such a great deal. The 2-pack is rare so he might get away with his asking price. Maybe I'm biased coz I already own them all but I wouldn't pay $160 for the lot.

Tekkamanraiden
05-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Wow that's a little pricey.