PDA

View Full Version : What do you like about this new forum?

rid
04-26-2007, 08:53 AM
This new cybertron.ca is hugely more popular then the old. By all means, this new forum appears to be a great success (so far). There is more post here in one day then there were for a whole week on the old cybertron.ca.

What is it that makes you post more here? For me, it's because I know people who come here are fellow Canadian fans. I guess it helps to have more then just one category to post into. I guess people feel more "at home" with a dedicated forum instead of a tag-along. And I guess merging transformerscon's forum also helps...

Vangelus
04-26-2007, 12:09 PM
The dark graphite colourscheme is sexy.

Team Jetfire
04-26-2007, 12:16 PM
I like it...I will still post at tfw, but with the amount of Canadian fans, it is nice to have a place to discuss some Canadian issues.

Nightscrabbler
04-26-2007, 12:16 PM
I'm slowly getting used to the colour scheme which was wearing on my eyes before. The big improvement is the freedom from spambots which were plaguing the old TransformersCon forums.

JLvatron
04-26-2007, 01:02 PM
The big improvement is the freedom from spambots which were plaguing the old TransformersCon forums.

And since Transformers acquired Freedom from the Quintessons, we can relate.:cool:

jourdo
04-26-2007, 01:36 PM
And since Transformers acquired Freedom from the Quintessons, we can relate.:cool:

LOL

Actually I like the dedicated forum for us canucks* to talk bots. Better than the tag-a-long that we were using on TFW (not dissing that site by any means here).

*DISCLAIMER: jourdo does in no way support the Vancouver Canucks, despite still being in the playoffs. They do, and always will, suck. Go Flames Go!.. Next year.

Shepp
04-27-2007, 12:18 AM
i found when cybertron.ca was part of tfw, it just kinda got stuck in as a footnote. it didnt feel very much as a stand alone board, more like only a thread in a massive board.

it just didnt seem to get any attention from me before. but now it will.

and on top of that, with the TFCON forums being brought here, i like it much better than checking back and forth between the boards.

Tech Spec
04-27-2007, 05:45 AM
The color scheme rocks, and the people of course! :D

theLostSeeker
04-27-2007, 12:26 PM
A "Canadian-only" forum + Awesome dark colour scheme that fits perfectly with my sig & avatar.

tilallr1
04-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Whats not to like.

PrimeConvoy
04-29-2007, 12:54 AM
I like it...I will still post at tfw, but with the amount of Canadian fans, it is nice to have a place to discuss some Canadian issues.

I'll have to agree with that 100%, it great just being able to talk about what we have going on here and I think this will do far better as a forum this way more so then it did over at TFW.

Dinobot Swoop
04-29-2007, 08:30 AM

Agreed. And I also agree with PrimeConvoy. The old cybertron.ca seemed more of a kiddie sandbox than a actual, separate entity of a forum. That and I love the darker background. :D