PDA

View Full Version : G1 Stickers ANYONE???

gemblaster
04-26-2007, 01:44 AM
Does anyone know where to buy remade G1 stickers. A while ago I came across a link that said someone was making all the stickers for G1's! Can't find it. Looking for some for Tripticon, and a few others. If you know, any help would be GREAT;-)

noodle
04-26-2007, 02:02 AM
www.reprolabels.com

zuffyprime
04-26-2007, 08:32 AM
The guy, Aaron from Reprolabels is totally awesome. Over the years I've bought countless sticker sets from him, and his work is top notch.
If you're looking at an original sticker set and his repro ones, you won't be able to tell the difference.

Especially if you have an old beat up toy, and you want to make it look like new, giving it new stickers from reprolabls is nothing short of a miracle when you see the (pardon the pun) "transformation" it has on your figure.

He'll have a booth at transformerscon... I plan to get me stickers for some of my g1 stuff, and his upgrade stickers for my classics sets!

Sideswipe
04-26-2007, 10:03 AM
Yeah. I'll be snagging an Alt Jazz set, as long as I get there right away. :D

gemblaster
04-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Thanks guys, you are AWSOME! That was the site I heard of & forgot:-P He does not have any Trypticon sets though, so is there any other sites like this that sell stickers as well on the net?
Again thanks SOOO much!

Super_Megatron
04-26-2007, 10:49 AM
No, he is the only one, I'll mention Trypticon stickers to him when I see him at the Con.

tilallr1
04-26-2007, 11:27 AM
He does have them. Right here:

http://www.reprolabels.com/Decepticons/trypticon.asp

gemblaster
04-27-2007, 10:39 AM
COOL! Thanks all of you. Hope you have fun at the
Transformers Convention

Aernaroth
04-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Ah Reprolabels. They do good work.

Protoman
04-30-2007, 02:12 PM
I bought a lot of their stuff at the Con amazingly, a lot of their upgrades of Classics stuff, and for some of my Binaltech/Alternators

zuffyprime
04-30-2007, 04:21 PM
I bought a lot of their stuff at the Con amazingly, a lot of their upgrades of Classics stuff, and for some of my Binaltech/Alternators

You definitely wont be disappointed... Aaron's stuff is great... picked up the classics mirage set myself... forget to get the hotrod set... hoping he comes out with a dirge set... the underside of his wings need some colour:D