PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of The Fallen Trailer #3 First Look

Super_Megatron
04-29-2009, 03:30 AM
Revenge of The Fallen Trailer #3 First Look (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/revenge-of-the-fallen-trailer-3-first-look-167441/)

Category: Transformers Movie (Just Movie)

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

StarwarsTF
04-29-2009, 06:28 AM
:p :) :) :) :o :) So Devastator looks really powerful with all that suction power! lol

(500th post! :) )

jacobot
04-29-2009, 06:42 AM
Nice new trailer... Toys are in the stockroom... All is good to go ;)

JSon
04-29-2009, 09:10 AM
I wasn't sure it would be able to out-do the last footage we saw, but I would say it defiantly did. I can't even explain my excitement!

silent4life
04-29-2009, 09:20 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek: Incredible!!! I think this has potential to beat out The Dark Knight, well I hope it does....Devastator is freakin awesome!

Robimus
04-29-2009, 09:44 AM
That looks awesome!

...but no way is it going to top Dark Knight.:p Dark Knight made way too much money.......

Team Jetfire
04-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Wow...again, just wow.

ANDROID PRIME
04-29-2009, 10:11 AM
biggest movie of the year hands down. Iim not only saying that as a transfan but as a movie fan.

Pascal
04-29-2009, 12:52 PM
I will never understand why some fans dislike the TF movies. This looks amazing and Devastator looks scary as hell.

Incepticon
04-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Looking good. If nothing else, it'll at least be visually epic again. Got some good ol' goosebumps hearing Prime speak and when the original TF1 musical theme kicked in.

Haha, I think I'm at the point where I would buy a full CD of Peter Cullen just talking. As I already said over @ TFW, hearing him deliver new dialogue is like hearing a new album by a favorite band.

Code of Honor
04-29-2009, 01:41 PM
It was pulled, and I'm glad because I'm going to see it tonight in IMAX, I can't think of a better way to see the trailer.

MrCHEESEMANn
04-29-2009, 01:53 PM
I will never understand why some fans dislike the TF movies. This looks amazing and Devastator looks scary as hell.

I agree....the longer a series hangs around... the more changes it goes through (ex batman, superman, buck rogers etc etc...) I Just don't get while people get so bent out of shape with changes... ex,"I don't like Optimus cuz he has flames" when in the past, they didn't have a problem with the leader of the bots being a monkey... "I don't like that the alien constructicon from another planet running around on one wheel as opposed to being a bi pedal humanoid coloured in 8o's yellow and purple and bret hart wrap around glasses-my childhood is being raped!" atleast Devastator has a "power-suck" weapon so both fans and haters can sleep at night accepting the opinion that the new devastator sucks is correct... win-win

JaySmith
04-30-2009, 08:06 PM

Ditto. I absolutely LOVE Generation 1, but with that said it's nice to see Michael Bay breathing some new life into the Transformers series and making it some what believable. lol

onecoin
04-30-2009, 08:15 PM

Because the first movie turned the TF's into one long running injoke. Plus, believability and reality aside, a movie is supposed to make sense.

alexsaurus_rex
04-30-2009, 08:31 PM
So awesome!

Robimus
04-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Because the first movie turned the TF's into one long running injoke. Plus, believability and reality aside, a movie is supposed to make sense.

You don't think maybe some people wanted it to be more than it was?

I don't see the "injoke" critism at all, but really it stands up along side Bay's other films in style and substance while staying somewhat true to the G1 mythos while even dropping in a nod to Beasties.

I know you absolutly destest the Movie Franchise but I don't think I've ever heard you say what you would have liked Bay to do to make it better.

How would you, onecoin, have improved upon the film? I'm truly interested.

Myself, I feel like there were a few parts that could have been done differently(particualry the lead into Mission City) but really don't feel like it was a failure because it didn't hit every right note in everyway for every person.

It has to be insanely difficult to make a mass market film that doesn't have the focus on the human characters, yet Bay somehow pulled this off for me. He made Bumbleebee and Prime just as important as Sam, though it remained Sam's film in many ways.

What you your exact gripes?

Optimus_Prime
04-30-2009, 09:35 PM
It was a great trailer, but I don't think anything will excite me as much as the first trailer did... that is, until the movie itself comes out! The Scorponok score pwns btw:D