PDA

View Full Version : Entire G1 Transformers Collection For Sale

Butter
04-25-2009, 12:48 AM
Hi all, I am selling my entire Transformers Collection. I recently sold some pieces on Craigslist to a member of this site and when he told me about cybertron.ca I had to join up. I am selling my whole collection of early transformers. I have listed below all that I have and approximate condition etc. of each one and what they include. If you have any questions at all please PM me. You can also email me at nelseng@hotmail.com. I am asking $1200 for this entire collection. I am willing to sell off the pieces seperately but would prefer to sell as entire collection.

Highbrow Gen 1 1987 (complete) A Headmaster Good condition With Weapons and Headmaster Gort
Chromedome Gen 1 1987 (complete) A Headmaster Good condition With Weapons and Headmaster Stylor
Siren Gen 1 1988 (complete) A Headmaster Good condition With Weapons and Headmaster Quig
Hosehead G1 1988 (complete) A Headmaster Good condition With Weapons and Headmaster Lug
Misfire Gen 1 1987 (complete) D Targetmaster Good condition With Targetmaster Aimless
Slugslinger G1 1987 (Complete) D Targetmaster Good condition With Weapon and Targetmaster Caliburst
Cyclonus Gen 1 1986 D Great shape No weapon
Perceptor Gen 1 1985 (complete) A Good condition With Weapons and Instruction booklet
Rodimus Prime G1 1986 A Good condition With Gun, cab and trailer (bonus gun included)
Slag G1 1985 A Dinobot Good condition With Weapons (missile, launcher, sword)
Soundwave G1 1984 D Parts None
Flywheels G1 1987 D Duocon Good condition No Weapon
Battletrap G1 1987 D Duocon Good condition With Weapon
Goldbug G1 1987 A Throttlebot Good condition
Blaster G1 1985 A Loose joints,
cassette door sticks With Weapon
Shrapnel G1 1985 D Insecticon Worn Condition With Weapon
Kickback G1 1985 D Insecticon Parts No Weapon
Bombshell G1 1985 D Insecticon Worn Condition With Weapon
Astrotrain G1 1985 D Triplechanger Parts No Weapons, one wing missing hinge bar
Ultra Magnus G1 1986 A Good condition 99% complete only missing one white rifle
Blitzwing Gen 1 1985 D Parts No Weapon, Plastic turret post broken
Metroplex Gen 1 A Intact No Parts
Metroplex Gen 1 A Parts No Parts, Missing arm
Thrust G1 D Good condition No Weapons, Has all wings
Ramhorn G1 A Cassette Good condition No Weapons
Buzzsaw and Lazerbeak D Cassette Loose joints on Buzzsaw, Lazerbeak missing head 3 Weapons, only 1 intact
Comemorative series V Tracks A Reissue MIB MIB
Comemorative series IV Skywarp D Reissue MIB MIB
Comem series III Thundercracker D Reissue MIB MIB
Comemorative series V Inferno A Reissue MIB MIB
Comemorative series IV Red Alert A Reissue MIB MIB

dees
04-25-2009, 01:48 AM
I bought a few headmasters off this guy and he's great to deal with and the toys are in really great condition.

Sixshot
09-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Hi. I am PMed you and emailed you. Please message me back ASAP. I would like to know if you have any. Thanks.

pandaprime
09-30-2010, 01:07 AM
PMed