PDA

View Full Version : Faction Feud

Nightscrabbler
04-16-2009, 08:24 PM
If you look at the TFcon event schedule, you will see Saturday night brings the debut of Transformers Faction Feud.

The questions cover all aspects of Transformers, so your faction will need to possess a wide variety of expertise. But you don't need to be an expert to play, you just have to contribute. It's not enough to have one genius, everyone on the faction needs to pull their weight.

You may want to start thinking about who you want to form a faction with (4 members total). You also need a faction leader and a faction name that ends with -cons, -bots, -trons, -crons, -masters. There will be a sign-up sheet and you'll have until Saturday at 6 to get your faction together.

People who want to play but don't have a team will be able to register as 'free agents' and we'll put you together with other teamless people.

chans formers
04-16-2009, 10:36 PM
so does "faction-masters" count as a group name?:D

Nightscrabbler
04-16-2009, 10:43 PM
It could :)

JLvatron
04-16-2009, 10:50 PM
so does "faction-masters" count as a group name?:D

You're lucky there's no points for creativity! :D

Sideswipe
04-16-2009, 11:49 PM
the thigh masters!

trasforms from excess cargo into buns of steel!

copyright'D

UltraPrimal
04-17-2009, 12:17 AM
So do we have to have a team before the convention, or can we throw one together Friday night?

Nightscrabbler
04-17-2009, 12:25 AM
So do we have to have a team before the convention, or can we throw one together Friday night?

No, you'll be able to put your team together by late Saturday, there will be a sign-up sheet. This is just a heads-up.

People who want to play but don't have a team will be able to register as 'free agents' and we'll put you together with other teamless people.

Beechy
04-17-2009, 03:43 AM
Like LazerQuest.

Your group today is 10-15 8 year olds. you'll pop around a corner and their gun is all ready chest hieght......not like I'm recalling from memory or anything.....

Protoman
04-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Please no more PMs, I ain't allowed to compete, so I can't be on your teams. My inbox is suffering.

EnragedCoconut
04-17-2009, 06:59 PM
Like LazerQuest.

Your group today is 10-15 8 year olds. you'll pop around a corner and their gun is all ready chest hieght......not like I'm recalling from memory or anything.....

LOL I used to play Laser Quest back in the day. I actually met my other half doing that.

EC

zuffyprime
04-22-2009, 10:06 PM
protomon, your inbox is suffering b/c it is full of AWESOMENESS!!:p

seriously though, this should be another great event... looking fwd to it!

Ninjatron
04-22-2009, 11:37 PM
No one can stop the NinjaMasters.

Whoever we are.

Sayonara.

General Tekno
04-23-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm surprised there aren't any GI Joe groups that have taken the Hard Masters.

That, or people with dirty minds. Whichever.

Nightscrabbler
04-23-2009, 12:31 AM
If names are blatantly impolite, I will change it to something boring or blatantly embarrassing. :cool:

Protoman
04-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Headmasters, Breastmasters, Erector, Hardhead, Hot Rod........... and on and on.

JLvatron
04-23-2009, 12:54 AM
No one can stop the NinjaMasters.

That may well be true.
You see, the principal Ninjatron dominated every TransGenerations trivia that we had to retire the game.

Faction Feud, however, covers TransGenerations... :cool:

General Tekno
04-23-2009, 01:09 AM
That may well be true.
You see, the principal Ninjatron dominated every TransGenerations trivia that we had to retire the game.

Faction Feud, however, covers TransGenerations... :cool:

What's the Animated Trivia gonna cover? Just Seasons 1 or 2, or is it including the in-canon comics as well? I would guess there's no S3 involved.

Nightscrabbler
04-23-2009, 01:26 AM
What's the Animated Trivia gonna cover? Just Seasons 1 or 2, or is it including the in-canon comics as well? I would guess there's no S3 involved.

Anything up to the latest episode (Predacons Rising) is fair game. Also the toys and comics.

General Tekno
04-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Anything up to the latest episode (Predacons Rising) is fair game. Also the toys. Not the comics.

Wasn't sure. Last year it was only Season 1, although S2 was mostly over.