PDA

View Full Version : Ride offer from Montreal to Toronto for TFCon2009

FreedomGundam
04-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Hi guys,

I'm in Montreal, and I'll be driving alone to TFCon this year. As such, I'm offering anyone in Montreal (or any city along the Highway 401) the possibility to hitch a ride with me.

The catches/conditions:
1) I'm leaving Montreal for Toronto at around 4:00am on Friday morning (the 24th), and I'm leaving Toronto to return to Montreal at approximately 3:00pm on Monday the 27th.
2) All I'm offering is a ride ONLY. As I'm staying at a friend's place, I cannot offer any accomodations or transportation in Toronto after we've arrived. I'm open to pretty much anywhere for drop-off and pick-up on the way there and back, though.
3) Outside of unforseen bathroom breaks, I normally stop once at Kingston (for food/gas/bathroom) on each of the way there and back.
4) I drive a Toyota Yaris Sedan. It's spacious enough for what I need it for, but keep in mind that I won't be able to bring back truckfulls of stuff.
5) Though not required, it would be greatly appreciated if the passenger covers some of the costs of each of the fill-ups made in Kingston. :)
6) We listen to my CD on trip, whatever the CD might contain (I listen mostly to Japanese stuff). :D

I apologize to the few guys from Ottawa who were looking for a ride; I'm not really willing to leave an extra hour earlier to make the detour to Ottawa, since I'm hoping to make it to Toronto by 10am or so.

PM me if you're interested. I realized that my schedule/timing might be hard to work with, but I have other plans while I'm in Toronto for that weekend as well.

Protoman
04-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Awesome bro! Truly noble for our fellow Montrealers.