PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Animated Dinobot

Cyber-Kun
03-31-2009, 04:55 PM
My rendition of Transformers Animated Dinobot, enjoy!

Malcontent
03-31-2009, 05:47 PM
I like it, however I'm not entirely sold on the colour scheme. Maybe it's just the background interfering with my perception of it, but I've never been one for the tonnes of blue on the recent fan Dinobot creations. I think I can understand the transformation as a combination between the original Dinobot's and grimlock's, however, where does the Dino head go in robot mode?

Tekkamanraiden
03-31-2009, 06:06 PM
That looks really good.

Fusion
03-31-2009, 06:22 PM
It's pretty cool looking. hopefully the animated show won't be cancelled and it will go to season 4.

Cyber-Kun
03-31-2009, 06:51 PM
I like it, however I'm not entirely sold on the colour scheme. Maybe it's just the background interfering with my perception of it, but I've never been one for the tonnes of blue on the recent fan Dinobot creations. I think I can understand the transformation as a combination between the original Dinobot's and grimlock's, however, where does the Dino head go in robot mode?

To each their own, I used the blue since its a pretty strong colour on the original Dinobot's CGI model in Beast Wars. The head goes in the chest, a better view of the dino head in beast mode probably would have helped it. The transformation scheme is a mix of Grimlock, Dinobot and Dinobot II

OhSlag!
04-01-2009, 12:15 AM
he's my favourite character from the BW series and possible all TF and i love you rendition of him... if someone could make this exact toy from scratch or anything i would love to have one... i love the beast mode and the blue is awesome

Nightshade83
04-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Awesome! Dinobot was always my favourite character from Beast Wars, so it's cool to see him given new life, and as a proper Decepticon too.

You'd probably have to change his name, to distinguish him from Grimlock and co. Maybe Dynamo? I've seen that suggested as his pre-Beast designation in fandom.

Anyway, awesome rendition :D

Detective Barricade
04-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Now that's cool!:D

Cyber-Kun
04-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Awesome! Dinobot was always my favourite character from Beast Wars, so it's cool to see him given new life, and as a proper Decepticon too.

You'd probably have to change his name, to distinguish him from Grimlock and co. Maybe Dynamo? I've seen that suggested as his pre-Beast designation in fandom.

Anyway, awesome rendition :D
I thought about changing his name, I thought Rapticon wasn't bad.