PDA

View Full Version : Classics Sunstorm: Can anybody do this for me?

jjwankenobi
03-30-2009, 01:13 PM
I have an extra Classics Starscream and Skywarp that I want to have customized into Classics Sunstorm...not sure which one would be easier to paint creamsicle white, orange and yellow

I'm going to be realistic here and admit I can't do this myself.

Anyone on the boards here specialize in this sort of thing? I'd like to 'keep it in Canada', but I know there are excellent customizers south of the border too.

QuadESL63
03-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Contact member 'frenzy_rumble' on here ;)

As a matter of fact he just did a couple not too long ago: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=13301&highlight=sunstorm

jjwankenobi
03-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Contact member 'frenzy_rumble' on here ;)

As a matter of fact he just did a couple not too long ago: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=13301&highlight=sunstorm

Geeez...his Sunstorms are incredible! Probably pricey too.

I'll PM 'frenzy_rumble' but I was hoping to find someone in Canada.

chans formers
03-30-2009, 02:14 PM
if you do decide to go through with it,sacrifice starscream as opposed to skywarp.less priming to do on starscream than skywarp would need (plus,skywarp's harder to find here in canada)

jjwankenobi
03-30-2009, 02:29 PM
if you do decide to go through with it,sacrifice starscream as opposed to skywarp.less priming to do on starscream than skywarp would need (plus,skywarp's harder to find here in canada)

Yeah I was thinking Starscream is the Transformer who'd undergo the, uh...transformation to Sunstorm.

As for Skywarp I may bite the bullet and pick up a Henkei version so my Classics version would be a duplicate.

Hope my 2 year old doesn't shoot his eye out if I give Skywarp to him!

SamiWCP
03-30-2009, 03:15 PM
I've done them a time or two as well. Let me know if you're still looking.

jjwankenobi
03-30-2009, 04:23 PM
I've done them a time or two as well. Let me know if you're still looking.

Ignore my boneheaded PM...just read your signature banner and I see your rate (USD?).

Will contact you if I go through with this.

Nethervue
03-30-2009, 05:22 PM
I have an extra Classics Starscream and Skywarp that I want to have customized into Classics Sunstorm...not sure which one would be easier to paint creamsicle white, orange and yellow

Ahhh! I need a Skywarp! Don't use him, I'll give you a BNIB starscream or something for him!