PDA

View Full Version : protoman

Sideswipe
03-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Strangely I could not find a thread for you! WAT.

great guy to deal with, patient, fast payment, nice guy to deal with.

Hope you enjoy Primus!

BeeBoy29
04-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Bought 2 beast wars figd from him and they were awsome,
thanx man :D

SMOG
03-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Amazed that there's only 3 people in this Feedback thread....

Sold Protoman a whole herd of Battle Beasts... picked them up on my doorstep, easy as pie.

Good communication, smooth transaction, and all around nice guy. Thanks dude! :D

zmog

sarmick01
01-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Bought some figures from me and paid quick, easy to deal with, nice guy.

ang3l3s
08-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Good communication, smooth transaction, and all around nice guy. Thanks dude!

Crobot91
01-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Sold Protoman a G1 Minerva and G1 Go-Shooter. Great communication, super quick payment, and overall smooth transaction.

Thanks again for the purchase and enjoy these awesome japanese figures! :)

AAAAA+++++ Completely recommended!

Dracomancer
09-08-2012, 05:47 AM
Although he can be hard to get a hold of due to his many commitments to the TF community, he's a swell guy to deal with... if you've got the patience. ;)

Met up with him in person for a trade in Montreal. He was punctual and willing to chat for a bit. I look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Protoman
09-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Although he can be hard to get a hold of due to his many commitments to the TF community, he's a swell guy to deal with... if you've got the patience. ;)

Met up with him in person for a trade in Montreal. He was punctual and willing to chat for a bit. I look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Haha sorry bro, it was the tail end of convention season! Thanks again for everything! :canada:

Nullray
09-08-2012, 01:15 PM
TFCon 2012

Special thanks to Protoman for introducing me to Derrick Wyatt near the end of the Convention on Sunday while things where winding down. Having my new TFCon 2012 Wingblade Prime DW autograph and sketch keepsake is awesome. Thanks Daniel. I greatly appreciate it and all you bring to each and every TFCon yearly.

Thanks,

AJ

Protoman
09-15-2012, 11:26 PM
TFCon 2012

Special thanks to Protoman for introducing me to Derrick Wyatt near the end of the Convention on Sunday while things where winding down. Having my new TFCon 2012 Wingblade Prime DW autograph and sketch keepsake is awesome. Thanks Daniel. I greatly appreciate it and all you bring to each and every TFCon yearly.

Thanks,

AJ

Haha no problem man, I kinda have to walk direct around and get him to come out of his shell more and I figured getting him to sign your stuff would help MOVE IT =P

CBII
04-15-2013, 12:18 AM
Sold Protoman some kreons! Yes he's a busy man but aren't we all?

Enjoy.

Protoman
04-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Sold Protoman some kreons! Yes he's a busy man but aren't we all?

Enjoy.

Haha life is crazy! (And I would not have it any other way)

Hhai
06-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Protoman took some time from his busy convention schedule to locally meet and buy my Unicron. Thank you very much for that and for all the hard work you put into TFCon!

mcmus
06-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Sold Protoman some bots, fast payment. Thanks. A++++++++

Protoman
06-26-2013, 08:06 PM
Protoman took some time from his busy convention schedule to locally meet and buy my Unicron. Thank you very much for that and for all the hard work you put into TFCon!

Sold Protoman some bots, fast payment. Thanks. A++++++++

You guys both rock wayyy more then me =P

Scrapper6
09-27-2014, 05:10 PM
Protoman is a busy guy, and a great guy to do business with. With great communication and prompt payment, sold him a few items this past month.

Definitely recommend doing business with this guy. :thumb

soundwave1976
09-28-2014, 11:19 PM
Got some cool stuff @ AFX today. Good guy to chat with and my son love watching your youtube videos (especially for the Rescues bots, I think we've watched them all, lol).

Definitely someone to look for at the shows.
:primelaugh:

Protoman
09-30-2014, 12:34 PM
Hahah thanks guys, it's always a pleasure

Fear or Courage
07-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Wow, no one's commented in like three years, eh? Anyway, this guy is still friendly and efficient, taking time to trade in between making things run smoothly at TFcon. Overall great guy, and a great buyer.

Protoman
07-18-2017, 11:30 PM
Wow, no one's commented in like three years, eh? Anyway, this guy is still friendly and efficient, taking time to trade in between making things run smoothly at TFcon. Overall great guy, and a great buyer.

Hahaha I don't need a feedback section for The Protoman =P

ANYHOW, it was awesome meeting ya. Thanks again!