PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Animated Episode 35 - Five Servos of Doom - Leaked Early (SPOILERS)

Super_Megatron
03-27-2009, 03:00 AM
Transformers Animated Episode 35 - Five Servos of Doom - Leaked Early (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/animated-8/transformers-animated-episode-35---five-servos-of-doom---leaked-early-167165/)

Category: Animated

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

J.Soundwave
03-27-2009, 06:56 AM
Woohoo keep em comin'...i'm assuming this thread is OK for spoilers so, awesome ep. Warpath!, the return of Lockdown! and my personal favorite Prowl becomes 10x as awesome as ever. I absolutely love the Prowl and Jazz cyber ninja team too, works out nicely seeing as Jazz is my GF's favorite and Prowl mine :p...Great to see CJ again, i hope he get's more screen time...i need that activator.

MisBio12
03-27-2009, 07:20 AM
Spoliers
36"The Spider and the Wasp"April 11, 2009In an attempt to restore herself to normal, Blackarachnia captures Wasp and conducts experiments on herself and inadverdantly turns Wasp into a techno-organic wasp. 37"Downtown Blackout"April 18, 2009Megatron sends Blackout to Earth to deal with the Autobots where he starts putting all the power out in downtown Detroit. 38"Sound Barrier"April 25, 2009Soundwave returns as Blitzwing and Lugnut find him disguised as a chopper. Laserbeak (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laserbeak) and Ratbat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratbat) are introduced
If this kepts goning up all 3 of em by next week

CobraCommander
03-27-2009, 07:49 AM
Man... Warpath is awesome!

Excellent episode... the Autobots are seriously fluxed! :D

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
03-27-2009, 08:12 AM
Spoliers
36"The Spider and the Wasp"April 11, 2009In an attempt to restore herself to normal, Blackarachnia captures Wasp and conducts experiments on herself and inadverdantly turns Wasp into a techno-organic wasp. 37"Downtown Blackout"April 18, 2009Megatron sends Blackout to Earth to deal with the Autobots where he starts putting all the power out in downtown Detroit. 38"Sound Barrier"April 25, 2009Soundwave returns as Blitzwing and Lugnut find him disguised as a chopper. Laserbeak (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laserbeak) and Ratbat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratbat) are introduced
soundwave disguised as chopper?like a helicopter chopper or bike chopper?

J.Soundwave
03-27-2009, 10:31 AM
soundwave disguised as chopper?like a helicopter chopper or bike chopper?

Perhaps a veggie chopper...

Seeker
03-27-2009, 01:29 PM
yes, i m going to watch it tonite, cant wait

Nightshade83
03-27-2009, 02:05 PM
It kind of sucks to see all the 'Cons getting caught one after another like that, but I have to wonder who made Lockdown the "better deal" at the end? The female Starscream clone maybe? She's the only one who hasn't appeared in Season 3 yet, and she seemed like the one to take command. Or maybe Strika and her team? Is it just me or do the female Decepticons make pretty good leaders?

Damn, I really, really, REALLY want to know the female Starscream Clone's name already! Come on already! We finally, FINALLY get a female Seeker and she doesn't even get a name? That just bites.

Anyway, this ep's been the best since "Transwarped" so far, IMO. It's good to finally learn more about Prowl's past, and I have to wonder now what did happen to all those protoforms? I'm guessing they were put aboard the Nemesis, and that's where Starscream got the bodies for his clone army from. Megatron was probably looking for the Allspark to bring his soldiers to life, though Allspark fragments seem to work just as well. Perhaps that's where Sari originated from as well, which might mean she's technically a Decepticon.

Or maybe I'm a fangirl with waaaayyy too much time on her hands to be speculating about this.

Anyway, I can't wait to learn more! I really wish this show wasn't ending. The storytelling is amazing!

CobraCommander
03-27-2009, 04:04 PM
but I have to wonder who made Lockdown the "better deal" at the end?

I think LD was referring to Ramjet.

beretta
03-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Anyone else get a G1 Afterburner vibe from Prowls Cybertronian alt mode? Warpath looked pretty badass...the autobots could use more of him on earth.

Code of Honor
03-27-2009, 06:24 PM
George Takei as Yoketron... Awesome!!! Great episode too.

Seeker
03-27-2009, 08:24 PM
best of season 3 so far imo, tempting to get samurai prowl...

StarwarsTF
03-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Ummmmm kill bill Vol 3 anybody? LOL Not a bad episode but defiantly not a top one either :( However bring on a Warpath fig!!!! :)

down_shift
03-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Anyone else get a G1 Afterburner vibe from Prowls Cybertronian alt mode? Warpath looked pretty badass...the autobots could use more of him on earth.

I was thinking more like War Within Afterburner, but ya, I got the vibe too.

God damnit they just can't do me wrong in this show. Warpath will be to Blackout what Hulk Hogan was to King Kong Bundy.

I loved the interaction between Prowl and Jazz. I really do appreciate that the producers are doing everything they can for fans.

Hey... producers. I know you're reading this one way or another. Thank You.

Protectobot
04-07-2009, 05:59 AM
Spoliers

HI EVERYBODY! This is my first post :) 'so anyway, I wanted to mention that I read the titles for the next few eps after ep 35 and I think the titles are different or they changed? 'not sure what happens in the eps yet though...?!

Darth Grimlock
04-07-2009, 06:33 AM
I love how Prime put Sentinal in his place. That is one show down that Sp is going to regret. Prowl and Jazz are by far my favs for the Autobots so far this season. Now we just need more Dinobots!!!!

Sting Rose
04-07-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm going to have to really go against the grain here and say that this episode really blew. It was good for its insight: Prowl's attitude before Yokitron took him under his wing, and the depths Sentinel would stoop to. George Takei as Yokitron is just plain awesome, and Warpath was terrifyingly cool. There were quite a few things going for this, but there were a lot of disconnects as well. I think Sentinel's jerkery and Prowl's past would have been better executed as separate episodes.

Now for the bad.

Firstly, I'm honestly really critical of an episode that has little to do with the main plot. If this is supposed to be the last season, I really think they should be pulling out all the stops, not airing fillers. We still haven't seen Sari, nor know of how she's taking to being older, half-robotic, and how she's managing her powers. We also haven't seen Starscream and Megatron (remember him? Leader of the Decepticons?).

If they manage to tie up all the loose ends, and finish the series with a bang, I'll be ecstatic, but I can't help but think this was a waste of time until we know for sure.

Secondly, it's just really weird that Prowl and Jazz were acting like Yokitron went into hiding, and/or mysteriously disappeared when Prowl watched him die. It was completely and utterly unambiguous. You could say that maybe Jazz didn't know, but it seems unlikely that he wouldn't know the fate of his former teacher, furthermore seeing as how he and Prowl were working together, it's even less likely that Prowl wouldn't disclose this information. It's kinda really important.

Also, a lot of things were really just off. Think about it. Prowl and Lockdown have gone at it how many times, already; Prowl's been using his fighting styles since day one, and Lockdown decides now of all of them to call out their names? Also, he randomly decides to wear Yokitron's helmet? And for some reason or other, has an exact copy of Prowl's armour? (I could think of a reason as to why, but it's based on a...special kind of logic XD)

Probably worst of all is that if you look and listen to what Prowl learned from Yokitron, his going Mod-happy back in Fistful of Energon shouldn't have happened at all. He should have already known from his experience as a student that the mods don't make the mech, yet this was competely absent.

TL;DR: I liked the Jettwins, I liked Yokitron, I liked the insight, I liked Warpath cameo, and I loved watching Prime take Sentinel down a peg, or five. If you liked the episode, by all means, I won't begrudge you your happy tiemz, but overall, I found this episode really didn't make sense, and felt really forced. :B

Here's hoping the next one's better.