PDA

View Full Version : Any Vancouverites going to TFCON?

jjwankenobi
03-25-2009, 12:11 PM
Anyone Wet Coasters making the trek to 'Toranah' for TFCON?

I'm looking for someone who might be able to pick up a Powered Commander set for me if I pre-reg and pay to reserve one.

I won't be able to go but the event looks interesting...

Omega_Prime
03-25-2009, 12:40 PM
I'm doing this for a guy from Vancounver as well. Shipping to Vancounver is only $13. You might want to ask everyone in general and have them ship it to you.
Asking someone who's planning to go but not receiving the Powered Commander is another way to go about this issue as they're going anyways and along the way can do you a favour

$13>>>>> $800

Code of Honor
03-25-2009, 02:35 PM
if I pre-reg and pay to reserve one.

You can not do that.

Super_Megatron
03-25-2009, 03:18 PM
You can not do that.
What he means is if someone is picking up the toy for you, they need to register for the convention themselves and order the toy themselves.

jjwankenobi
03-25-2009, 03:26 PM
What he means is if someone is picking up the toy for you, they need to register for the convention themselves and order the toy themselves.

So one person can register for $150, then they are entitled to 1 PC armour set. If they want to pick up an additional set then they shell out another $150 under their name even if they are buying on another person's behalf?

GMfan
03-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Yes, every additional Powered Commander is another $150 regardless if its for themselves or another person.

ne0
03-25-2009, 05:35 PM
What if I paid $300, does that mean i get two tickets to TFCON and two city commanders?

Because my sister is going too and I filled out only one form with a qty of two.

Super_Megatron
03-25-2009, 05:59 PM
What if I paid $300, does that mean i get two tickets to TFCON and two city commanders?

Because my sister is going too and I filled out only one form with a qty of two.
Yes.
You need to send an email to get your sister added to your registration though or else she won't have a pass.

blitz
03-25-2009, 11:44 PM
I'm in the same boat. I was hoping to find someone who was going but doesn't want the exclusive (which I think would be rare) so they get in for free and I pay the $150 + shipping.

Super_Megatron
03-26-2009, 10:16 AM
I'm in the same boat. I was hoping to find someone who was going but doesn't want the exclusive (which I think would be rare) so they get in for free and I pay the $150 + shipping.
I think that's going to be hard to find. You'll have better luck getting someone to buy you a second exclusive at $150.