PDA

View Full Version : ROOM WITH GUBER!

Guber
03-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Soooo.. who wants to room up??!! Any takers? I have a room reserved for Friday through Sunday night... but there is no way I can pay for it myself... I need to find 2 or 3 others to share with, otherwise I'll just cancel my reservation and try finding someone with an extra space in their room (so feel free to say if you have a spot open! Of course, I will share in the expenses!)

Perks of rooming with Guber:
-you will have fun fun fun!
-you will NOT have to smell me! I shower every day!
-you will actually get a good nights sleep! I have every intention of getting sleep at night so I can go full throttle during the day!

Thanks everyone!

Sideswipe
03-08-2009, 09:54 PM
pm sent, lol

Protoman
03-08-2009, 11:14 PM
I just want to say and vouche for Guber. I have been his roommate for multiple TFcons and Botcons and he is a GREAT PERSON to room with. Coming from me who buys a lot of expensive and collectible things at these conventions, I have no fear of worry about them being there with Guber around. He is trusting, friendly and extremely fun. If I was not TFcon staff, I would still be rooming with him. So again, if your looking for someone to room with, look no further then this man.

Articuplex
03-09-2009, 09:58 PM
pm sent

JLvatron
03-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Let me add my vouche-voice, I've roomed with Guber several years and he's respectful, clean, and LOTS OF FUN!
A great guy to make you laugh or have a good Transformers discussion with.

Had I not been getting a separate room with my new bride, I'd be rooming with the Gube!

Leozak
03-10-2009, 09:54 PM
I can vouch for guber being a great guy, but I've never roomed with him partly because I'm afraid that I won't have the same amount of energy to keep up :P

I won't be going this year otherwise I'd take you up on the offer :)

zuffyprime
03-10-2009, 11:04 PM
sorry to hear you wont be joining us leozack, that's a shame... I can vouch for guber as well... at TFcon he's somewhat of a celebrity and a really decent guy... and he does an amazing impression of grimlock... just ask him;):D

UltraPrimal
03-10-2009, 11:11 PM
sorry to hear you wont be joining us leozack, that's a shame... I can vouch for guber as well... at TFcon he's somewhat of a celebrity and a really decent guy... and he does an amazing impression of grimlock... just ask him;):D
lol, I remember that! He did it for Gregg Berger too.:D

Wodicus
03-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Can Guber has cheese burger now?

:D

General Tekno
03-11-2009, 12:22 AM
lol, I remember that! He did it for Gregg Berger too.:D

IIRC, he did Blaster in the audioplay.

Vangelus did Ramhorn, and I can't remember who did Razorclaw, Nightbird, and Trypticon.

Guber
03-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the kind words guys! And just so ya know, I'm still lookin... so if you want a room to stay in for a couple nights, pm me!

On the other hand, if you are looking for people to fill YOUR room, please let me know too!

"Me Grimlock want cheeeeezbuurrrguurrrr!!!"

Decepticon Army
03-11-2009, 04:21 PM
PM sent.

Protoman
03-11-2009, 07:59 PM
IIRC, he did Blaster in the audioplay.

Vangelus did Ramhorn, and I can't remember who did Razorclaw, Nightbird, and Trypticon.

Hehe yeah, I did the judging for who would be who along with the awesome (or Incroydible) JLvatron and legendary Greg Berger pretty much it was:

In order of apperance:
Narrator = JLvatron
Skyfire/Outback/Grimlock = Greg Berger
Grapple = Aernaroth
Blaster = Guber
Nightbird = Elfgirl13 (Thanks Michelle!)
Trypticon = Decepticon Army
Razorclaw = Patrick (Thanks Phil!)
Ramhorn = Vangelus

Hope to see some awesome try outs again next year

General Tekno
03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Hehe yeah, I did the judging for who would be who along with the awesome (or Incroydible) JLvatron and legendary Greg Berger pretty much it was:

In order of apperance:
Narrator = JLvatron
Skyfire/Outback/Grimlock = Greg Berger
Grapple = Aernaroth
Blaster = Guber
Nightbird = Christina G.
Trypticon = Decepticon Army
Razorclaw = Patrick (Thanks Phil!)
Ramhorn = Vangelus

Hope to see some awesome try outs again next year

I hope I do better at tryouts this year. It figures that I had a slightly dry mouth that afternoon (and no, I'm not just making excuses...)

Oasis
03-12-2009, 11:12 AM
(Christina G. is also on this board as Elfgirl13. )

Guber
03-14-2009, 03:07 PM
HEY ALL! Just want to say I have found my roomies! Thanks everyone!