PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bay now confirms Megatron is in Revenge of the Fallen, teases with a possible

Super_Megatron
03-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Michael Bay now confirms Megatron is in Revenge of the Fallen, teases with a possible spoiler (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/michael-bay-now-confirms-megatron-is-in-revenge-of-the-fallen-teases-with-a-possible-spoiler-166985/)

Category: Transformers Movie (Just Movie)

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

GMfan
03-05-2009, 05:18 PM
mmmmhhhhmmmmm

Decepticon Army
03-05-2009, 05:49 PM
C'mon Mr. Bay, I am stupid but not that stupid.
I mean I'm stupid but you're a liar. :p

JaySmith
03-05-2009, 05:52 PM
But sadly he does not has much screen time.

Michael

I wasn't aware Michael Bay was fluent in chinglish.

jjwankenobi
03-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Hey Bay...

Transformers is not Transformers without Optimus versus Megatron.

Why he keeps disseminating misinformation is beyond me...I mean, what is this, war? We're already fans of your movie by default!!!

JaySmith
03-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Hey Bay...

What about Rodimus Prime vs. Galvatron?! :p

Optimus_Prime
03-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Lies, lies lies! Does he really expect us to believe this? We saw Megatron in the trailer, attacking Sam, for Pete's sake! Habro wouldn't even produce a leader figure for the movie if it isn't in it, they would have used the mode from the movie. Definitely, absolutely LIES!

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
03-05-2009, 06:38 PM
"LIAR LIAR PLANTS FLOR HIRE!!!!" "Its liar liar pants ON fire,patrick." "Well you would know LIAR!!!

yes you heard me BAY IS A FRIPPIN LIAR!!!!! we saw megatron in the trailer holding sam down!!!!unless sam is a thousand years old and invented a time machine thousands of years ago and went into the current time and in the trailer its thousands of years ago
when megs pins sam down and sam also invented modern clothes.ya thats it.

Hey Bay...

Why he keeps disseminating misinformation is beyond me...I mean, what is this, war? We're already fans of your movie by default!!!

agreed.

wait....maybe its not misinformation?maybe megatron is only in flashbacks.and he comes back as galvatron?

jjwankenobi
03-05-2009, 06:48 PM
What about Rodimus Prime vs. Galvatron?! :p

OK, ok...Rodimus versus Galvy does indeed make Transformers too. But for Transformers in the context of the Bayverse Optimus has to be pitted against Megatron.

Optimus_Prime
03-05-2009, 08:20 PM
wait....maybe its not misinformation?maybe megatron is only in flashbacks.and he comes back as galvatron?

Didn't the packaging for leader Megatron say Megatron?

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
03-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Didn't the packaging for leader Megatron say Megatron?

didn't brawls box say brawl and in the movie he was devastator?

GMfan
03-05-2009, 09:04 PM
That name difference was for a completely different reason

Cliffjumper69
03-06-2009, 09:11 AM
"Okay cat is out of the bag. Megatron is back ---- but you will only get to see him from the long lost past. We go way back in time as this movie explains the mythology of the Primes. He is not a tank like everyone suggests, but an alien vehicle. But sadly he does not has much screen time."

Omg, I love how Bay acts like us fans are retards! lol Whats next for misinformation, the Autobots arent really robots, theyre sea monkeys??!! :p

CJ

onecoin
03-06-2009, 09:22 AM
How can Megatron be back?!!!!!! He was destroyed by the most unstoppable force in the universe. Indian Jones III carrying a cardboard box.

Cliffjumper69
03-06-2009, 09:29 AM
How can Megatron be back?!!!!!! He was destroyed by the most unstoppable force in the universe. Indian Jones III carrying a cardboard box.

ROFL CAKES!!!!! :p

CJ