PDA

View Full Version : First Review of ROTF Leader class Optimus Prime

renegade_decepticon
03-04-2009, 11:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8qb-R6yjI&feature=subscription

video review by peaugh

give your thoughts after the review

pretty much for me i just can't wait for that figure to come out it's just that awesome :D

Batman
03-04-2009, 11:41 AM
This figure and Starscream are the two figures I am looking forward to most in the line. They did an amazing job the first time, but this is even more amazing. I can't wait :)

GMfan
03-04-2009, 11:55 AM
I didn't need a video to sell me on this toy but the transformation was nice to finally se because I could NOT figure it out for the life of me...

Absolutely amazing, its so accurate and things peg in everywhere! With all the panels and rotating going on I was fearing there would be loss in stability but that does not appear to be the case. I will be very hard pressed to not buy this the instant I see it.

RodimusMatrix
03-04-2009, 12:16 PM
I can't wait to get him but where does this get these they don't come out till may
________
Honda Type R specifications (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_Type_R)

rhinoxmaximal
03-04-2009, 12:47 PM
I missed out on the first Leader Prime so this is great for me. I did pre-ordered the MA-21 figure from A3U but that didn't fall thru. By the looks of it though, I think this is a better figure.

Pascal
03-04-2009, 12:53 PM
If Takara puts chrome on that mold, I'm going to faint.

CobraCommander
03-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Wow, that's awesome transformation... can't wait how accurate they him in TFM3!

JaySmith
03-05-2009, 12:01 AM
If Takara puts chrome on that mold, I'm going to faint.

If that's infact the case, I clearly will have to just buy it. Because as it currently stands, I'll definitely wait for clearance or the premium version.

Magnus
03-05-2009, 09:04 AM
If that's infact the case, I clearly will have to just buy it. Because as it currently stands, I'll definitely wait for clearance or the premium version.

Ditto! I'm going to resist buying it when it comes out and wait for the Premium version to come out!!

Ultra Maverick
03-05-2009, 09:08 AM
The premium version of this figure will be stunning... but I don't think I can wait that long...

onecoin
03-05-2009, 10:04 AM
I think it was a mistake to create the Premium Line. As nice as they are, the expectation of a Premium Line 6 months down may cannibalize initial release sale. Worse yet, around the time of release, the regular versions go on clearance. Why can't they just make it premium right from the getgo?

Vangelus
03-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Still amazed at how cg-accurate they got that transformation. o_o

General Tekno
03-05-2009, 02:29 PM
I think it was a mistake to create the Premium Line. As nice as they are, the expectation of a Premium Line 6 months down may cannibalize initial release sale. Worse yet, around the time of release, the regular versions go on clearance. Why can't they just make it premium right from the getgo?

Agreed.

Especially since given the economy, I'm skeptical we'll see a Premium figure.

montague78
03-05-2009, 03:31 PM
WOW!!! the instructions on that prime must be like 30 pages!!!! but ya like ya'll im gonna wait for takara or even premium version!!

pud333
03-05-2009, 04:00 PM
It looks fantastic, but Hasbro's consistent one-upping with every new version of the figure, I'm gonna have to wait in this to see what comes about with regards to any sort of premium version. I may ultimately just settle on this one, but I'm not going to pay initial prices for it. Will wait for a sale or something.