PDA

View Full Version : Animated Voyagers Hydrodive Bumblebee & Golfire Grimlock Cancelled

Super_Megatron
02-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Animated Voyagers Hydrodive Bumblebee & Golfire Grimlock Cancelled (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/animated-8/animated-voyagers-hydrodive-bumblebee--golfire-grimlock-cancelled-166904/)

Category: Animated

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

QuadESL63
02-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Got a preorder cancelled notification from BBTS this morning on the Hydrodrive BB... disappointing :(

GMfan
02-24-2009, 01:05 PM
First sign of the Animated line coming to an early end?

Lysist
02-24-2009, 01:18 PM
I figured this would happen. It seemed like kind of a weak wave anyway. Now I just have to worry about Arcee becoming some kind of exclusive or meeting the same fate. Please Hasbro, give us ARCEE!

QuadESL63
02-24-2009, 01:24 PM
I figured this would happen. It seemed like kind of a weak wave anyway. Now I just have to worry about Arcee becoming some kind of exclusive or meeting the same fate. Please Hasbro, give us ARCEE!

I hope it won't be an exclusive... :(

chans formers
02-24-2009, 01:55 PM
i mainly want arcee and sounblaster/ratbat.(although i really did want bb's little minisub thing:()

JaySmith
02-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Now I just have to worry about Arcee becoming some kind of exclusive or meeting the same fate. Please Hasbro, give us ARCEE!

This definitely concerns me as well, as I'd like to be able to purchase both figures instead of possibly hunting them down at over inflated pricing.

Animelee
02-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Like I said in the "Yoyager" thread, I hope it means that there will be two other brand new Voyagers. (4 new deluxe, 6 voyager).

Lysist
02-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Like I said in the "Yoyager" thread, I hope it means that there will be two other brand new Voyagers. (4 new deluxe, 6 voyager).

I hate to be a bubble buster, but I really doubt that it means more toys. I think it spells the end of the line. YTV was the only station that carried the Animated Toon (in canada) and the Cartoon network in the states was the only one there(I think) and the toys are moderate sellers. With the Movie coming out/economic down turn I doubt hasbro wants to take a chance investing in Animated when they now have to convince retailers to carry the new line even though sales are slipping. I am not going to complain. It was a great run and I am really happy that it did not become diluted with repaints.

brr-icy
02-24-2009, 05:14 PM
we better get the two deluxes, that's all i really want out of this line, then i can sit back and watch the shelves warm for another two years until they pull their heads out of their tailpipes

Optimus_Prime
02-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Well I guess there will be no more animated toys to tempt me... I still wanted a Rodimus Prime figure though. I never really wanted Golfire Grimlock and Hydrodive BB anyway.

protoform_ironhide
02-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Dang!! I was hoping to get that Bumblebee! THis is a very bad news!

Nocturn
02-24-2009, 08:31 PM
Shit. Not that I cared too much about these, but It's not a good sign.