PDA

View Full Version : First Images and Bio of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Leader Class Megatron Toy

Super_Megatron
02-22-2009, 09:20 AM
First Images and Bio of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Leader Class Megatron Toy (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/first-images-and-bio-of-transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-leader-class-megatron-toy-166882/)

Category: Transformers Movie Toys & Products

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
02-22-2009, 10:25 AM
thats awesome!!!!!!!!i don't know who to get first leader prime or megatron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.Soundwave
02-22-2009, 10:45 AM
^The answer to that is Prime! lol...me no likey personally...unless he hits the 10$ mark or so like my Premium Movie 1 Leader megs, then meh.

Nocturn
02-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Not sure if I want...

Team Jetfire
02-22-2009, 11:26 AM
That looks pretty nice.

JSon
02-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Bot mode looks like an improvement over the pervious toy, but the alternate mode looks absolutely wicked. That tank is so bad ass I cannot wait for him. It doesn't appear there will be any hiding in plain sight for him.

GMfan
02-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Sooo getting it, and he's already shiney so there's no need to buy a premium version down the line! :P

JaySmith
02-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Another easy pass for me personally, especially with the blatantly visible head in his tank mode.

So disappointing to say the least, as the only good thing about the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen line-up so far, is that it will end up saving me alot of money.

CobraCommander
02-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Tank mode looks too tall, should be more compact closer to the ground. Looks just like the FAB.

tusko
02-22-2009, 04:02 PM
It looks okay in line with the movie "stuff". I would want this in my collection. I just wish the gimp arm was a bit beefier and the cannon hand had an elbow. Still I think this mode is fitting for Megatron, the detail is amazing and tank looks fun.
The question will be if once in hand, is this reason we didn't get a universe voyager Galvatron?

Pascal
02-22-2009, 05:56 PM
I'm impressed. Maybe not the best alt mode ever, but he looks menacing. I like the organic robot mode.

SimonMK
02-22-2009, 11:46 PM
He look too skinny/small for a leader... and his legs are the treads?

crimbot
02-23-2009, 12:00 AM
yeah.. that one arm looks way off. Not really a big fan of this one. Why the hell would he turn into a tank instead of an aircraft, kinda cripples his options.. and why is still be cybertronian if he has changed his modes....
I dunno. Maybe its just me.

JaySmith
02-23-2009, 12:02 AM
yeah.. that one arm looks way off. Not really a big fan of this one. Why the hell would he turn into a tank instead of an aircraft, kinda cripples his options.. and why is still be cybertronian if he has changed his modes....

They definitely have some splainin' to do!

Pascal
02-23-2009, 12:15 AM
Well, he got some of his parts from Brawl. Cybertronian jet + earth tank = cybertronian tank.

Spacemonkey
02-23-2009, 01:29 AM
It's probably because Megatron is very disgusted by fleshy creatures (humans) and their technology and he don't want to be related to it. As a proud Decepticon leader, he want to show himself as he is and fright every one on his way. thats my thought about it and by the way, in the first movie, he said himself he disliked humans.

soundwaveCA
02-23-2009, 03:27 AM
I was too burned by the first leader movie Megs so I'll probably pass. At least he has a vehicle mode this time :p

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
02-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Well, he got some of his parts from Brawl. Cybertronian jet + earth tank = cybertronian tank.

oh great now i have to change my name to DECEPTICON_ROTFMEGATRON lol

Ultra Maverick
02-23-2009, 09:56 AM
I'm liking this so far,
I never picked up the Leader Megatron from the first movie and I am liking this a lot more,
However, I will save judgment till we get some out of package pics, but so far not so bad.

Why do they cover his face when we can see the graphic of it on the box?

Ultra Maverick
02-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Just noticed the flip out sword....

Seems like everyone and their mother gets a sword or two in ROTF, Prime, Sideswipe, Megatron.

Not complaining, I love sword-bots, just an observation