PDA

View Full Version : PIZZA TIME AGAIN!

Stormrave
02-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Note to everyone on the day before the con:

If you missed preordering, slices and drinks will be available at the party itself, same cost, on a first come, first serve basis, so by all means come help us eat up the leftovers. :)

Two months to TFCon (maybe a bit more) and that means it's once again time for PIZZA!

The cheapest, cheesiest TF convention dinner of all time will be taking place again on FRIDAY NIGHT at 6 pm. Come to the convention rooms (a secondary lobby behind the main lobby) and follow your nose (and the signage).

EDIT to note that this year, only pre-registrants will be able to attend the Friday night events. So be sure to pre-reg if you'd like in on the pizza!

Unfortunately the cost of pizza has gone up in the past year. The price per slice will be $3 this year. However, the slices will be Pizza Pizza larges, no half-crust party pizza squares, we're talking gooey, cheesy wedges here! As well, this year paper plates as well as napkins will be provided by popular request. We still hope to offer a dinner that has all the fun and welcome of a con banquet with pricing similar to the cost of crossing the road for a burger and fries.

Drinks will be $1 each, Pepsi or Coke, or bring your own. You won't get them that cheaply in the lobby! (Unfortunately due to cost we cannot offer any other flavours of drink, but you are welcome to bring your own non-alcoholic drinks.)

If you are Celiac, allergic to wheat, or for whatever reason cannot eat Pizza, you are still welcome to attend. PM me and we will find something nice for you to eat at the party :)

Pizzas will have two toppings, with the following options available so long as enough orders are taken:

Classic Pepperoni and Cheese
Vegetarian Mushroom and Green Pepper
Canadian Bacon and Pepperoni
Stormy's Bacon and Green Olive Delight

I will entertain other suggestions for toppings as long as they meet the following criteria:

1. To keep prices low, there will be no more than two toppings per pizza.
2. A pizza is ten slices. Clearly it's not economical to order a whole pizza because one person wants a broccoli spinach slice. At least 6 of the 10 slices must be spoken for--this does not necessarily have to be you, but if enough other people want broccoli spinach, then we can order it.

If you would like to come, please post with your name/nickname, what kind of pizza you would like and how many slices, and whether you would like a drink (Pepsi or Coke.) Preordering this way will help me make sure that enough pizza is ordered, but not too much, and help get everyone the dinner they want while saving money (which we all know is better spent on toys).

Similarly, if you preorder, please do your best to come. If you do not show up to the party, your leftover pizza is my financial loss (and, quite possibly, my breakfast--but one person can eat only so many slices first thing in the morning.)

Preorders will be taken until the Wednesday before the convention in this thread!

Hope to see you there!

Bruticus82
02-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Where is this happening? At the hotel?

Phalanx
02-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Yes, it'll be at the hotel. In years past it was in one of the rooms booked for the convention. I'm assuming it will be the same this year, staff willing.

GMfan
02-21-2009, 10:30 PM
During TFcon's Friday night events ;) and we're always more then willing to have this event

Ninjatron
02-21-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm probably not going to arrive until after the pizza party so I'm not going to preorder. Too bad because I'll probably be hungry once I do get there!

Sayonara.

chans formers
02-22-2009, 02:18 AM
i'll take 2 pepperoni and cheese and 2 canadian bacon and pepperoni's with 2 pepsi's.thanks for organizing this again stormrave!you rock!!

Vangelus
02-22-2009, 06:43 AM
I am Vangelus! D: I'll go for 3 slices of Canadian Bacon and Pepperoni and 2 Cokes.

Aernaroth
02-22-2009, 04:02 PM
3 Canadian for me, please!

JLvatron
02-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Great stuff, this'll be a great event again. :cool:

Please note that Pre-registration is required to attend TFcon Friday.

So be sure to pre-register and enjoy the entire weekend fun! :)

General Tekno
02-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Great stuff, this'll be a great event again. :cool:

Please note that Pre-registration is required to attend TFcon Friday.

So be sure to pre-register and enjoy the entire weekend fun! :)

... huh. Is this new this year?

As last year it didn't seem to be a requirement - you could by the pre-reg package at the door even to get into the dealer room early.

JLvatron
02-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Early bird and Pre-reg are indeed separate things. (see hints posted above ;))

As you know, this year TFcon will be a 2.5 day event which obviously requires further logistics to organize.

Pre-registration for attending Friday will enable us to continue the fun Friday evening events in the manner we all enjoy! :)

Code of Honor
02-22-2009, 07:54 PM
... huh. Is this new this year?

As last year it didn't seem to be a requirement - you could by the pre-reg package at the door even to get into the dealer room early.
We had some issues in the past as a result we require pre-reg. It is still a free night for people that pre-reg though.

Phalanx
02-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Maybe the new Friday requirements should be mentioned on the main site? If they haven't been already. O.o Just to avoid confusion for anyone who doesn't check the forums.

chans formers
02-22-2009, 09:26 PM
and where do we "sign up/preregister" for friday?(sorry,dont mean to drag on this question in stormy's pizza thread:o)

GMfan
02-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Pre-registration will be up soon ;)

zuffyprime
02-22-2009, 11:15 PM
just wanted to say thanks in advance to stormrave. This event is not just about grabbing a slice of pizza, but rather a GREAT opportunity to connect with fellow fans and boardmembers...hey last year I met my boy chansformer and his lovely wife! looking forward to seeing who I'll meet this year!

Stormy, a pepperoni slize for me pls and a coke, thx!:D

Protoman
02-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Just put down Protoman (Daniel) for 2 slices of cheese pepperoni and one coke.

Wodicus
02-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Put me down, Wodicus (AKA Matt Cummings) for 3 slices of peperoni and cheese as well as a pepsi. What time is this going to take place? last year it was between 7 and 8 right? My flight is getting until after 7PM TO time I just want to make sure I don't miss it and cost you guys some cash.

JLvatron
02-23-2009, 01:17 PM
What time is this going to take place? last year it was between 7 and 8 right?

Sorry man, the Pizza Party is at 6 pm every year so folks have their hands free (and clean!) by the time games and parts trading start at 7. :cool:

You can try to arrange something, but cold pizza would be an issue, assuming there's any left. :(

Wodicus
02-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Hmm, that is a bit of a problem... and cold pizza is never an issue for me!

Phalanx
02-23-2009, 03:19 PM
It wouldn't be the first time we've held pizza, so I'm sure we can add you to the list if you want it?

Wodicus
02-23-2009, 08:17 PM
If you guy are willing to do it sure, my only issue is I am not 100% sure when I will even be at the hotel given when I arrive. I just don't want you guys to get me pizza and not have it paid for if anything happens.

General Tekno
02-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Put me down for two pieces of Canadian Bacon/Pepperoni and a Coke, please!

...how does the order work exactly? As in, can I retroactively edit my post and change the number of slices before the 'con?

Phalanx
02-23-2009, 10:43 PM
If you guy are willing to do it sure, my only issue is I am not 100% sure when I will even be at the hotel given when I arrive. I just don't want you guys to get me pizza and not have it paid for if anything happens.

Final call is with Stormrave, of course, but I don't see a problem with it. We did it last year. The shuttle to the Doubletree from the airport runs every 20-30 minutes, if memory serves, so you shouldn't be in too late outside of a delayed plane, I think?

...how does the order work exactly? As in, can I retroactively edit my post and change the number of slices before the 'con?

Changes can be made up until Wednesday, April 22nd. Just make a new post rather than editing an old one, and post full orders instead of just updates/changes to avoid confusion. :)

Decepticon Army
02-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Put me down for 2 pepperoni and 2 cokes. Thanks.

Stormrave
02-24-2009, 11:14 PM
What Phalanx (my second in command) said. You know that "I stop taking orders the Wednesday before the con?" That's so I can spend the Thursday before the con checking my spreadsheets. So you have until the Wednesday before the con to change your orders.../most recent post gets it.

Wodicus: I don't mind holding pizza as long as you have decent odds of being there that night. I can say from experience that the stuff is still good the next morning, even if it's been sitting in a box on the desk in my hotel room overnight. By lunchtime on Saturday it's a little chewy though... (Sorry. I did military survival and am a practitioner of the "seafood" diet....see food, eat it.)

EDIT: If you get in late, like an hour or more late, the pizza would be in my room. Fortunately, I should be easy to find as I've yet to see anyone else wearing an army jacket with Decepticon insignia on the sleeves.

Wodicus
02-25-2009, 11:00 AM
Well once I check into the hotel my plan is to go and put my bags in my room and then head on down for pre-con night activities. I had a blast last year so I don't want to miss them this year, even if I am late. So keep my order then and I'll track you down and pay once I get there. IF I do miss the pre-con night stuff I'll try to find you sometime over the weekend to pay up anyway.

Stormrave
02-27-2009, 10:43 AM
Done and done, Wodicus :)

Articuplex
03-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi, 3 slices of Classic Pepperoni and Cheese and pepsi to drink, please. Thank you.

UltraPrimal
03-07-2009, 01:28 PM
MMM...

Put Mike down for 2 Pepperoni and 2 Canadian with 2 Cokes.

Is there gonna be dessert this year?

Phalanx
03-07-2009, 06:47 PM
I do believe there are plans afoot for something akin to last year's 'dessert'...

Nemesis Predaking
03-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Put me down for 3 Canadian Bacon and Pepperoni. Please

UltraPrimal
03-07-2009, 10:17 PM
How many people usually attend this pizza party?

Guber
03-07-2009, 10:47 PM
WOOHOO! I'll have 3 slices and 2 drinks please:
1 pep & cheeze, 1 pep & bacon, and I'll make a request for 1 pepperoni mushroom too.

If you dont get the pep/mush option, then I'll default to 2 pep & cheeze, 1 pep & bacon... and 2 drinks.

Thanks Stormy!!!

UltraPrimal
03-08-2009, 12:26 AM
I'd like to change my slices to 1 Pepperoni & Cheese, 1 Pepperoni and Bacon, and 2 Pepperoni & Mushroom, if we do get Pepperoni & Mushroom pizza. That's my favourite!:D

And 2 Cokes, of course. Thanks.;)

Phalanx
03-08-2009, 02:55 AM
UltraPrimal: Based on pre-orders, we had about 25 last year. In reality, we actually had a few more than that because people would wander in and grab the slices we had left over.

Guber: Any preference for drinks? Or are you a neutral party in the Great Cola Wars? (I can put you down for 1 each)

Guber
03-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Oh, sorry i didnt see your question till just now! I like Dr. pepper and pepsi the best! Thanks!

Phalanx
03-13-2009, 01:29 AM
2 Pepsi it is, then. :) (sorry, no Dr.P)

Darkprime
03-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Make mine ALL Pepperoni and Mushroom.

Phalanx
03-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Going to have to be a bit more specific than that, I'm afraid. O.o How many slices did you want? And Pepperoni and Mushroom is a write in choice right now (we'll need at enough requests for at least one pizza), so did you have any alternate choices? Also, anything to drink? (sorry, only cola to choose from... pepsi or coke)

Nyghtwynd
03-24-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm definitely in this year! Might blow most of my money on pizza instead of toys this year haha

4 Pepperoni and Bacon slices for me, and 2 Pepsis

Wheelie
03-25-2009, 01:56 AM
Ok, this will be my first time coming, so what is everything about and when does it happen. Don't blame me for being a newb! :P Oh and Stormrave, I'll take 4 Pep & Cheese and 2 Cokes. Please. Thanks!

Fiend6669
03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey Stormy,
Health permitting, my wife & I will stop by to say hello and hang out for a bit, but we won't be having any Pizza. My Dr. won't let me. Sorry. See ya then & there...

Stormrave
03-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Fiend6669: Is there something else I could get you that your doc will let you eat? (I was allergic to Wheat for 10 years, hence my statement in the first post that if you can't have pizza--because I've been there--we can work out something else. Pizza Pizza has salads and other things, and there are other food options nearby that I could hit...) Or, if you'd just rather eat elsewhere first, by all means come by and hang out.

MotoMaster: The point of the pizza party is to be able to meet other Transfans before the con really gets started, AND eat something tasty together, AND eat it for a decent price. All the fun of a con dinner, none of the bad catering or ridiculous costs. The first post has all the details: the pizza party starts at 6 pm on Friday night, in the convention area of the hotel (behind the lobby is a suite of meeting rooms, usually decorated with giant robots...) If you have any other questions, feel free to ask... the party is a great place to come if you're a newb because you can meet other people and hang out before the events begin.

UltraMagnus69
03-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Hey Stormrave,

You have to be one of the most decent Members to come across on these boards - I'm glad you're organizing this :), so I'm gonna give the hotel a call and see if they have a weekend pass for parking and I'll stop by after work (I work on Yonge). My only set back is the parking for the hotel is like 20 bucks a night and I'm attending for 2 already. If they do, put me down for 2 slices of pepp and cheese and a coke please. I'll let you know tomorrow. Thanks Stormrave.

Code of Honor
03-27-2009, 11:25 PM
There is free parking across the street from the Double Tree Hotel. Oh, and Stormrave is a girl.

Wheelie
03-28-2009, 03:31 AM
Hey Stormrave,

You have to be one of the most decent guys to come across on these boards - I'm glad you're organizing this man, so I'm gonna give the hotel a call and see if they have a weekend pass for parking and I'll stop by after work (I work on Yonge). My only set back is the parking for the hotel is like 20 bucks a night and I'm attending for 2 already. If they do, put me down for 2 slices of pepp and cheese and a coke please. I'll let you know tomorrow. Thanks man

Yeah like Code of Honour said there is free parking across the street at Harveys.

UltraMagnus69
03-28-2009, 07:59 AM
There is free parking across the street from the Double Tree Hotel. Oh, and Stormrave is a girl.

D'OH ...boy am I red in the face.....

Then I'm in for sure for pizza night!

Stormrave
03-28-2009, 10:03 PM

Can't be. there's no girls on the internet. :p

It'll be great to meet you UltraMagnus69 and yeah, we all give Harveys so much business during TFCon, they can give you some parking for the pizza party in return :)

Sureshot22
03-30-2009, 08:22 PM
ill get back to you on if i want pizza its still up in the air if i can attend on friday night, but will be there on sat and sunday. would be nice to meet you all though.

you keep saying pizza before the other friday night events?
what are the other events? and times?

thanks

Code of Honor
03-30-2009, 08:45 PM
you keep saying pizza before the other friday night events?
what are the other events? and times?

thanks

Theres a variety of games, and the parts party, times are TBA.

Sureshot22
03-30-2009, 09:55 PM
parts party?
like a swap or buying and selling like at the show?

sorry last year was my first tfcon and was only there the saturday.

and where do you see the other things when they get announced? the tfcon website?

Stormrave
03-30-2009, 10:25 PM
The parts party is supposed to be for swapping, whereas people who wish to sell stuff should rent tables at the dealer room.

The parts party is informal and good fun.

Sometimes there are games, and sometimes there are fan panels--it'll depend on what's scheduled.

There should be a schedule going up soon...the one up now says 2008 still. It'll give you an idea of the sort of things that go on, at any rate.

The pizza party is the inaugeral event :) kicking it off at 6. The parts party usually runs from 7-9ish and there's a few other things that happen then.

GMfan
03-30-2009, 10:39 PM
parts party?
like a swap or buying and selling like at the show?

sorry last year was my first tfcon and was only there the saturday.

and where do you see the other things when they get announced? the tfcon website?

Anytime there is an announcement for TFcon it will be updated both on this website's front page and TFcon.ca

Big Filipino
04-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked but will people be able to pick up their exclusive during the Pizza Party? Will we be able to buy an additionoal Powered Convoy at that time too or do we have to wait until Sat?

Super_Megatron
04-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked but will people be able to pick up their exclusive during the Pizza Party? Will we be able to buy an additionoal Powered Convoy at that time too or do we have to wait until Sat?

We are planning a pickup window for preregistrants on the Friday night. It hasn't been determined what time any remaining Powered Commanders will be sold yet.

UltraPrimal
04-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Has any kind of dessert been decided? If not, may I bring something?

Also what are the legalities in using images of the Powered Commander exclusive? Say I want to put a picture of it on something and give it out to people at the con. Is it OK as long as I'm not selling it?

GMfan
04-02-2009, 09:26 PM
You can bring a cake celebrating Cybertron.ca's 2nd birthday :P

As for the images I would avoid doing such for any legal reasons there may be.

UltraPrimal
04-02-2009, 11:11 PM
You can bring a cake celebrating Cybertron.ca's 2nd birthday :P

As for the images I would avoid doing such for any legal reasons there may be.
What about if I put a picture of Powered Commander on the cake? Would that be OK?

GMfan
04-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Why not? we'll eat the evidence.....

UltraPrimal
04-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Good. :D Anyone have any preferences? White, chocolate, or marble?

General Tekno
04-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Chocolate > everything else. Except chocolate cheesecake.

Code of Honor
04-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Good. :D Anyone have any preferences? White, chocolate, or marble?

White please. :p

UltraMagnus69
04-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Nice UltraPrimal? I would love some cake to help me wash down my pizza....I'm ok with white if everyone else is.

Stormrave
04-03-2009, 08:37 PM
I have no objections to the appearance of cake. :)

Anybody local/driving in and able to provide coolers? (Or are the ice-filled blue recycling boxes going to become TFCon tradition?)

Black Cat
04-03-2009, 10:13 PM
I think I have a cooler I can bring.

As for cake... anything but white. :D

Quicky
04-04-2009, 03:15 PM
First time poster here. This will be my 1st TFcon and my first time visiting Toronto too...:D

I would love to be a part of this...it all depends on my flight and when I can finally get to the hotel. As the event draws nearer, I hope to get an idea for when I'm scheduled to arrive.

For the family I usually order 2 pies of 8 slices each but I don't know how big these pizzas are. I usually get one pie of pepperoni for me and the missus and 1 pie of cheese for the kids. I could possibly order one large half cheese, half pepperoni and canadian bacon (why not, we'll be in Canada...:D) with 4 pepsis.

We'll be flying in from Miami so I don't know if US currency will be an issue or can I make a quick stop at a local bank and get change.

I guess I need to know how big these pizzas are before I place an order and whether or not we'll get there in time. I'll definitely let you know what my plans end up being.

Hoping to have fun with you guys at my first TFcon!:D

Stormrave
04-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Quicky: Welcome!

These are Pizza Pizza larges, which translate into ten slices per pizza. The menu is not giving me a size in inches, so I'll describe it this way: a slice is a standard pizza slice, not as large as the super-huge single slices you get at the mall, but definitely bigger than the square you'd get out of a party pizza. I usually eat about 5 and I'm one of the larger eaters. Four slices each would fill up a family, I think :)

If you're after 16 slices, I can easily get you eight of each kind. If you want eight slices of plain cheese, I can add "plain cheese" as a flavour option.

Also, if you're not sure how much you want, I sell any leftover slices at the same cost at the door. So if you order, say, twelve slices and find out it's not enough, you can buy more slices as long as there's still some left that's not already reserved for someone else.

As for currency: US currency's not preferable--what happens is, I spend my money on the pizza, get it back from the party attendees, and then use it to buy my food and toys over the weekend. I might have problems spending US currency. I also don't have a calculator to figure out the exchange rate. When I go to the US, I go to my bank a week in advance and get some US currency before I even leave home. I suggest you do the same...get some Canadian money before you even leave...then you don't have to waste time looking for a bank or bank machine. Particularly as most people at TFCon want Canadian money and the bank machine in the lobby always runs out.

There's a shuttle bus that runs from the Toronto airport to the convention hotel for a very reasonable price. It runs regularly and is cheaper than a taxi. So you should have no trouble getting from the airport to the hotel.

The party will be open until 7, so I would say if your flight is in by 5:30 you should have time to get your bags and catch a shuttle in time for pizza. If your flight is late unexpectedly, I'll hold your pizza for you (and I'm relatively easy to find...nobody else owns a Decepticon-logo army jacket to my knowledge.) I reserve the right to eat any pizza still unclaimed by midnight :)

I'll be taking orders up until the Wednesday before the con. That gives me a day to run my spreadsheets to decide what and how much to buy.

EDIT to add: I have no idea where the nearest bank to the con hotel is. The con hotel, while a very nice hotel, is in a rather barren strip of town, and it's quite a walk to much of anywhere (Though there is a Tim Hortons coffee shop, Subway Sandwiches, Harvey's Hamburgers, steakhouse, and convenience store across the road.) To actually see Toronto, I suggest you take the bus/subway downtown: the bus is cheap and the hotel will give you a free transit map. But wasting time on a bus looking for a bank would just suck. Definitely bring some Canadian currency with you.

Quicky
04-05-2009, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the help Stormrave. I will definitely try to exchange my money before I leave for Toronto. I don't need you going without food or toys because of me...;)

I'll probably order 4 slices each if you think that's enough. I will let you know before Wednesday what my travel plans are before I finalize my order.

Again, thanks for your help.

artoni
04-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Put me down for two slices of Pepperoni, please.

Better yet, since I'm just going to end up picking off the meat - if there's going to be a simple cheese pizza ordered, two slices of those, please. :)

Stormrave
04-05-2009, 10:52 PM
At this time I think we have enough orders to do a plain cheese pizza. So you're set, Artoni.

JLvatron
04-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Thanks again, Stormrave and Phalanx. You 2 rock! :)
...Rap, even! :D

I'll be there along with my wife and brother in law. Put us down for a total of 7 slices of Vegetarian Mushroom and Green Pepper.

If I need to add anything (drink, slice) I'll be sure to update this post before the Wednesday, April 22 deadline.

Merci, encore! :)

Stormrave
04-07-2009, 03:25 PM
You got it JLvatron. Has your wife ever been to a con before? Is she ready for our crazy? :)

Aernaroth
04-07-2009, 03:34 PM
You got it JLvatron. Has your wife ever been to a con before? Is she ready for our crazy? :)

I don't think anything could prepare her for our crazy.

General Tekno
04-07-2009, 03:36 PM
That depends. Has she met Guber yet?

If she has, she's got an idea of what to expect.

GMfan
04-07-2009, 03:50 PM
....Guber had a speech at their wedding...I think she's prepared for our insanity....

JLvatron
04-07-2009, 04:36 PM
....Guber had a speech at their wedding...I think she's prepared for our insanity....

And it was an awesome speech! :D

Victorysabre
04-08-2009, 11:20 AM
My wife, daughter, and I will be making our best effort to be there for the pizza party. Put us down for 3 slices each. The girls like cheese, I'm not fussy. I'll eat almost anything on a pizza. Really looking forward to this con.

EnragedCoconut
04-12-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm late to the party.

Sign me up for 2 veggie and a coke again this year.

Given pre-reg pick-up is now at 6pm, are you changing the start time?

EC

Stormrave
04-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Enraged Coconut: That's a good point and Phalanx and I are currently working on that with the con staff. Nobody likes a cold pizza...

I'm going to make a big announcement once pizza orders are closed, and I'll make one sooner in this thread if we hear anything before then.

EnragedCoconut
04-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Enraged Coconut: That's a good point and Phalanx and I are currently working on that with the con staff. Nobody likes a cold pizza...

I'm going to make a big announcement once pizza orders are closed, and I'll make one sooner in this thread if we hear anything before then.

Whoohoo, my good point is done for the week. I can now return to adding zero value.

:P

EC

n10zguy
04-13-2009, 07:22 PM
puts me downs for 2 slices o' dat Smoky's Bacon and Olive Pizza. No drink.

Name's Will Kinne nick is n10zguy.

UltraPrimal
04-15-2009, 10:16 PM
OK, I needed an idea of how many people are coming to the pizza party so I know how big a cake to bring. So I just listed everyone that made a post in this thread. And since I went through that trouble, I thought I'd go back add their orders in and post it here to help make things easier for Stormy.;)

Aernaroth - 3 pep&bacon, ? pop
Articuplex - 3 pepperoni, 1 pepsi
artoni - 2 cheese, ? pop
Big Filipino
Black Cat
chans formers - 2 pepperoni, 2 pep&bacon, 2 pepsi
Code of Honor
Darkprime - ? pep&mushroom, ? pop
Decepticon Army - 3 pepperoni, 2 coke
EnragedCoconut - 2 veggie, 1 coke
Fiend6669 - nothing
General Tekno - 3 pep&bacon, 1 coke
GMFan101
Guber - 1 pepperoni, 1 pep&bacon, 1 pep&mushroom, 2 pepsi
JLvatron - 7 veggie, ? pop
MotoMaster - 4 pepperoni, 2 coke
n10zguy - 2 bacon&olive, 0 pop
Nemesis Predaking - 3 pep&bacon, 0 pop
Ninjatron
Nyghtwynd - 4 pep&bacon, 2 pepsi
Phalanx
Protoman - 2 pepperoni, 1 coke
Sureshot22
Stormrave
Super_Megatron
Quicky - 8 pepperoni, 4 cheese, 4 pep&bacon, ? pop
UltraMagnus69 - 2 pepperoni, 1 coke
UltraPrimal - 1 pepperoni, 1 pep&bacon, 2 pep&mushroom, 2 coke
Vangelus - 3 pep&bacon, 2 coke
Victorysaber - 6 cheese, 3 other, ? pop
Wodicus - 3 pepperoni, 1 pepsi
zuffyprime - 1 pepperoni, 1 coke

That's 33 people if my counting is correct. And we all know me and my counting ability. lol

Now some people who posted didn't give an order. But I can use them as walk-ins. And there are some people who may need to clarify their orders. So make sure you guys make yourselves clear before the Wednesday before the convention. And it's not too late for anyone to add an order. Just have it in before Wednesday. The choice of toppings available are:
Classic Pepperoni and Cheese
Vegetarian Mushroom and Green Pepper
Canadian Bacon and Pepperoni
Stormy's Bacon and Green Olive Delight
or my favourite, Pepperoni and Mushrooms

Also, you can still vote on what kind of cake you want. White, chocolate, or marble.

Decepticon Army
04-15-2009, 10:23 PM
If possible can I throw a 3rd slice of pepperoni ontop of my order?
Many thanks.

Aernaroth
04-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Im pretty sure I asked for 3 slices of Canadian.

But I'm not picky. I'll eat pep and bacon instead if that's what you're getting.

General Tekno
04-15-2009, 10:39 PM
I asked for TWO pep&bacon, actually.

Although on further thought, can I change that to three? Thanks.

UltraPrimal
04-15-2009, 10:48 PM
OK. I'll edit my last post to keep things simple when people update their orders.;)
Im pretty sure I asked for 3 slices of Canadian.

But I'm not picky. I'll eat pep and bacon instead if that's what you're getting.
I'm not sure what you mean by Canadian. Usually Canadian pizza is pepperoni, bacon, and mushroom. But since Stormrave said she's only doing 2 topping pizzas this year, I guess you've got the choice of pepperoni & bacon or pepperoni & mushrooms. I got you down for pepperoni and bacon for now.

Wheelie
04-15-2009, 11:02 PM
OK. I'll edit my last post to keep things simple when people update their orders.;)

Pssssssst! I asked for 4 pep & cheese & 2 Cokes

oh and I vote marble :)

Nemesis Predaking
04-16-2009, 05:55 AM
Nemesis Predaking - 3 pep&bacon, ? pop

Correct, I'm not much on pop, more of coffee & Juice guy.
I got myself covered on a drink.

JLvatron
04-16-2009, 09:37 AM
UltraPrimal, thank you for summarizing the orders. I'm sure it helps Stormrave & Phalanx in this great service they provide for us convention goers.:)

And thanks again for the cake. :cool:

JLvatron
04-16-2009, 10:09 AM
Hello all TFcon Pizza eaters! :)

In order to accomodate pre-registration pickup at 6 pm, plus several attendees arriving afterwards, we have bumped the Pizza Party and Finish That Line! co-events to Friday from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm.

This will shortly be reflected on an updated schedule.

Thank you, and see you all in a week and change! :cool:

Bruticus82
04-16-2009, 10:30 AM
Ultraprimal, thanks for taking the effort to make that list!

As for me it's looking more certain that I won't be able to make Friday night. So please leave me out of your "cake count."

Next year, come hell or high water, I am going to enjoy all that TFCon has to offer!

UltraPrimal
04-16-2009, 11:11 AM
OK. That's too bad though. I've never been to the Friday night, but from all accounts I've heard it's the best part of the convention.

Stormrave
04-16-2009, 01:34 PM
To avoid any confusion:

It says in my first post that our "Canadian" is pepperoni and bacon.

Pepperoni and Mushroom will ONLY be an option if 6 slices or more are preordered as per the first post and the policy on "write in" flavours. Currently, there's 4 such slices on the list, so unless we get at least another two slices ordered in the next week, we will NOT be ordering pepperoni and mushroom.

We WILL be ordering plain cheese as it has reached the minimum 6 slices of preorder.

Ultraprimal: I know you want to make your own list for cake purposes and that's fine. However, it's really confusing to have two lists for pizza. For example, Quicky's not on my list right now because he hasn't yet confirmed he's going to be able to make it, and, since the pizza money comes out of my pocket, I can't afford to buy pizza based on "maybes".

I don't want all the partygoers getting confused, coming and not getting pizza, or not coming and leaving me with tons of leftovers and no toy money for the con, etc because they are on your list and not on mine or vice versa.

So I'd appreciate it if Ultraprimal's list is only for cake purposes.

If you want pizza, my list is the one you need to be on. Conversely, if you're not sure you can make it, you're welcome to buy at the door if it turns out you get there in time - any pizza slices not spoken for via preorder will be for sale for the same price at the door, first come, first serve.

I'm not going to be home today, but I will be home tomorrow, so tomorrow I'll open up my spreadsheet and post what I have.

UltraPrimal
04-16-2009, 04:25 PM
OK, no problem.:o

On the pepperoni & mushroom front, go ahead and add 2 more slices of it to my order so we can have the required 6. I inhale Pizza Pizza pizza. So I have no problem eating an entire pizza myself. :D

As for the cake, should I bring forks and plates? Or are people good with re-using their pizza plates and hands to eat?:p

JLvatron
04-16-2009, 04:44 PM
As for the cake, should I bring forks and plates? Or are people good with re-using their pizza plates and hands to eat?:p

Whatever is easiest for you.
If you own a fast food place and you're swimming in forks & plates, bring em.

Otherwise, folks will make do with what they have. :cool:

Stormrave
04-16-2009, 09:07 PM
I should have enough plates to take care of cake too without having to double up.

Forks, though, can you take care of those?

And Ultraprimal, you're on. 6 pieces it is :) (I like pepperoni and mushroom, so if the other slices don't sell, I can have a nice breakfast :)

UltraPrimal
04-16-2009, 09:17 PM
I should have enough plates to take care of cake too.

Forks are going to be your department...
lol. OK, no problem.

Stormrave
04-17-2009, 10:39 PM
Please check your orders in this thread:

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?p=125808#post125808

and make any requested changes here.

plowking
04-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Put me down for:

2 slices of Classic Pepperoni and Cheese
1 slice of Canadian Bacon and Pepperoni

No beverage. I try not to drink soda, I'll try and remember to bring myself a tea or something.

And if for some reason I don't make it there for the pizza party, I'll still pay for my part once I do arrive. No need in anyone having to pay for my tardiness

Zodberg
04-20-2009, 10:35 AM
I would like to place an order for one Canadian, one pepperoni. Me and my bro Chris will decided who gets what at the con.

If it's on friday, then the day will also be my birthday.

JLvatron
04-20-2009, 02:25 PM
I would like to place an order for one Canadian, one pepperoni. Me and my bro Chris will decided who gets what at the con.

If it's on friday, then the day will also be my birthday.

1st off, if it's your birthday, then YOU should get to pick which you want!:p
2ndly, Happy Birthday! My birthday will be on TFcon Sunday. :cool:

Hmmm, I just wish there were some place conveniently at TFcon where everyone could buy us birthday gifts, like Transforming robots. (hint, hint! ;))

Quantum
04-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Well Happy B-day to you both in advance! That's cool to have birthdays on convention days: double special, and birthday money so spend!

As for pizza, please put me down for two pepperoni and cheese, one Stormy's bacon and green olivey goodness and a Coke please.

Big Filipino
04-21-2009, 04:54 PM
Not sure if this was already asked but If I wanted to order a whole pie, is it really going to be $30 (10 x $3)or is there some sort of discount? I can't imagine a large pie with 2 toppings cost $30 but I've been away from TO for so long I could be wrong.

Stormrave
04-21-2009, 10:31 PM
I'd like to clarify something for those who are curious.

The cost associated in attending the pizza party is not just covering what you see on the Pizza Pizza menu.

First, and the biggest thing this year, we're having cake, free of charge to guests of the pizza party. The cost of your pizza is also paying for your dessert. (You can thank UltraPrimal though for the creative dessert option...that's all his doing.)

Second, due to requests in past years, we've bought thick stock paper plates, hand sanitizer, and extra napkins, which come out of the pizza party budget.

Third, the menu does not display tax, delivery charge, or driver's tip.

When you compare the cost of the pizza party to something like the Botcon dinners, I think you're getting much better value for your money.

So, the pizza party is not as cheap as buying your own pizza from the restaurant, but I still feel that the cost of two slices of pizza and a pop (plus your cake) are comparable to dinner across the street at Harvey's.

As far as buying a whole pizza: it seems fair to me that all attendees pay the same cost per slice.

Because we're ordering in bulk, it complicates things to make special exceptions--in the interest of fairness, a discount offered to one person would need to be made available to everyone--and because our event is getting larger every year, we need to keep things as simple as possible for ease and speed of administration.

We would love to see you at the party, and if price is a concern, you're welcome to buy one slice of pizza, hang out, have some cake, and then find something more for the rest of your dinner later.

JLvatron
04-21-2009, 11:37 PM
Bottom line, instead of going out getting your own pizza, for a little more we are getting the service of pizza in the TFcon location, PLUS a party with all that.

The pizza party is worth its weight in gold, for the fun you'll have. :)

StarwarsTF
04-21-2009, 11:42 PM
This looks exciting (big crowd) I may have to come out and see all these peeps loving there TF's LOL. :)

zackmak
04-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Looking forward to another great con! Never came to the Friday event before, but what the hell...please put me down for

2 Classic Pepperoni and Cheese

Thanks.

Nyghtwynd
04-22-2009, 08:48 AM
oh crap, i wasn't able to pre-reg. this year :( Does that mean i'm null and void in the pizza party? I requested slices quite early in the thread

Stormrave
04-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Nyghtwynd: I'm going to ask the staff that and get back to you, to see if you can buy a registration friday night or not.

Zackmack: Got it, you're good :)

robofeeney
04-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Sorry for the late order, if you can't get this then understandable, but....
Put me down for 3 Canadian 1 Pepperoni and 3 cokes.

Stormrave
04-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Last call....

Dangard Ace
04-23-2009, 02:40 PM
1 Classic and 1 Bacon for me.

Sting Rose
04-23-2009, 05:19 PM
2 Canadian for me, please!

Ugh, hope I didn't miss the deadline. If I did, then I did, no problem. XD

Stormrave
04-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Just a few hours to go before I hit the road. Everyone who's ordered so far should be good--but go to the other thread to check your order and make sure I've recorded what you want.

If you miss the preorder deadline, there will still be pizza available "At the door" on a first come, first serve basis, so by all means please come help us eat up the leftovers.

Stormrave
04-23-2009, 09:29 PM
I'm off!

See you guys all there.